Why is Elon Musk despised?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Elon may be a scumbag but I don't like how the media always tries to tell us who we are supposed to dislike.
I don't like how yall need the media to explain how someone is a scumbag like you're 5.

If the media didn't tell you, you'd probably be on his dikk despite him and his families history.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
For some reason J Prince comes to mind.

When he was mystery.. during the Geto Boys run and before social media.. niqqas thought he was John Wick or Jason Voorhees or sumn.

He still seems to have pull and seems dangerous, but people kind of look at him as moreso out of touch or over the hill living off a rep.

He became accessible. He became real to us. He started speaking publicly and putting his biz out there and people started losing the faith in the legend.

Musk is like that. We just know him now almost like people you used to go to HS with that you see on FB.

Maybe their posts annoy you or maybe they think they are funnier or cooler than they are.

Familiarity breeds contempt. That's one of the cliches out there that is so true.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from first hand experience my friends brother worked for Tesla as an engineer and said it was a miserable place to work at.

but elon just comes of as an extremely grimy business person, even worse then trump imo. trumps the type you love to hate but elon you just hate.

I kinda figured that when i heard you have to take tesla to a tesla dealership in order to have maintenance done on the vehicle.

he puts me in the mind of a weird third world dictator. He tries to come across as some new modern genuis but the further you look into his history he just a business man who made his money and inherited through his family name.

Can you expound?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Plenty of People love the guy.
The only people that don’t like him are people that don’t like anyone rich

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Can you expound?

Elon has had a reputation for being a short tempered boss for a good decade now.

Daps
Elon may be a scumbag but I don't like how the media always tries to tell us who we are supposed to dislike.
I’m sorry but I don’t think the media has anything to do with me or other black men and women disliking a man who thinks his employees should be free to call us then n-word and segregate us at his companies. A man who’s family is rich off blood diamonds in south Africa, a man who wants to turn the internet into 4-chan, a man who engages in extremely shady business practices despite being solely reliant on American tax dollars to turn a profit…

The media isn’t against Musk and never has been. He did this to himself

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Plenty of People love the guy.
The only people that don’t like him are people that don’t like anyone rich
I wonder who these "plenty" of people you talking about. Because I don't know anyone black that "love" this clown other than cacs and c00ns and you sound like one right now. Or maybe you a cac.:mjpls:

Daps
I wonder who these "plenty" of people you talking about. Because I don't know anyone black that "love" this clown other than cacs and c00ns and you sound like one right now. Or maybe you a cac.:mjpls:
Telling on himself, I don’t know a single black person in my family or friend group that fukks with musk or Tesla. White folks adore his ass tho.

Imagine caping up for a racist white South African….