Why is Elon Musk despised?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I don't like him because he's an attention whore. Instead of just focusing on his business he's gotta be on Twitter writing dumb troll shyt and hosting SNL and all this other stuff. Seems like another immature narcissist who has to constantly be in the spotlight.
Dude is insecure and it shows...trying to portray himself as a regular Joe because he smoked weed with Rogan:mjlol:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I have been in every single Elon thread, as well as OP, and I have written paragraphs filled with facts, as well as a few other folks, giving facts and real life examples of why Elon is one of the factually worst people in the history of the world based on money hoarding alone. This is exactly how fukkface people keep on breathing, because it has been clarified several times, backed up with facts, why he is such a bad person, but the facts get ignored and folks keep asking for a new hand, until they finally get the results they want, or they find a whole new group that are ignorant.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Elon may be a scumbag but I don't like how the media always tries to tell us who we are supposed to dislike.
lol, you understand that your argument is proudly ignorant, right? “He might be a terrible person, but other people I don’t like don’t like him, so I kind of like him” Jesus Christ, why can’t so many people just stand on their own two, and have to justify everything they do based on a third party being involved. It’s like “I don’t like what Hitler did, but I also don’t like that everybody tells me that he is bad”

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Pretended to create tesla when he bought it from other people, multiple projects he hyped up and got our tax money for and ended up being nothing (hyperloop), racist right wing troll, pretended to start from the bottom but he is the heir of an emerald mine in apartheid south Africa, and more.

Why do you simp for him?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Because he’s a republican south afrikan with a shytty hairline whose family got rich off of emerald mines

I hope he dies in a fiery rocket crash :yeshrug:
Normally wouldn’t engage in such harsh language on here, but when I see something that I know would make the world such a better place, I have to dap it up, and co-sign

Daps
Reppin
St louis
he's a racist cracka from south africa.
yo mama aint shyt.
UKVu0t8.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Bruh everyone including the media dikkrode Elon till about 2 years ago. We knew all this time he came from a family of boers from SA but no one cared. If I cared enough I could probably pull receipts from threads here on the coli of people big-upping him. Now if you don't hate him you a c00n. I never cared for him from jump and I don't care for him now, it's just interesting how quickly they flip on people.
That's literally my point. I've been knowing dude was a racist piece of shyt, but alot of nikkas thought dude was some kinda genius until the media gave them a reason to hate him. Instead of complaining about the media telling people who they should hate, you should be asking why people need media to explain how an obvious piece of shyt is a piece of shyt.

Don't blame the media for people not knowing how to think for themselves.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
lol, you understand that your argument is proudly ignorant, right? “He might be a terrible person, but other people I don’t like don’t like him, so I kind of like him” Jesus Christ, why can’t so many people just stand on their own two, and have to justify everything they do based on a third party being involved. It’s like “I don’t like what Hitler did, but I also don’t like that everybody tells me that he is bad”
I swear some of y'alls reading comprehension is trash. I don't give a fukk about Elon Musk, I don't "kind of like him cause other people I don't like, like him" or whatever nonsense you're accusing me of. My point is the media always tries to control the narrative and people fall for it repeatedly. Elon was just nominated TIME person of the year 2021, then the twitter thing happened and now we all supposed to hate him. He was always who he was but social media including the coli liked him up until the media heel turn. I'm saying people need to stand on they square. I never fukked with Elon Musk.