Why is Elon Musk despised?

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I don't like him because he's an attention whore. Instead of just focusing on his business he's gotta be on Twitter writing dumb troll shyt and hosting SNL and all this other stuff. Seems like another immature narcissist who has to constantly be in the spotlight.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Outside of the racist shyt, dude has half-assed everything yet wants people to adore him like he's Albert Einstein mixed with Diddy.

The world needs less of these clout-chasing, Tony Stark wannabe's and needs actual real innovative scientists who do their work and take their appreciation humbly after they make their breakthroughs.

If you want clout and big crowds go into music making and don't half-ass it either.

Oddly enough, Elon gave a shot at that and of course half-assed that too.

Additionally, and somebody correct me if I'm wrong but the dude invented different business models, not actual real scientific findings like Tesla batteries although many seem to think he did. People put the dude in the same sentence as actual big scientific minds and that's outright wrong.

Hilarious post by somebody:
I was told this 5 years ago from a space x engineer that was giving me a tour of the facility. Inside they have wall art showing people on Mars with an elaborate city, he pointed to it and was like that’s not happening lol

Last edited:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
He uses a mimic in Elden Ring.

Hoe ass nikka.

edris-alba-observing.gif

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
He's a socially awkward goofball who offers shyt takes on social media, pump fakes and overpromises on the capability of his machines, and is one of those free speech abosolutists who wouldn't mind seeing the internet look like 8chan.
His fanboys slurp the guy like he's Tony Stark but he's really the bad guy from the 1st Iron Man movie. Despite being the world's richest man, he has this desperate cringe need to be liked by randos online. Plus, like Trump said, he's a bullshyt artist ( remember that wack ass submarine that he offered to build tp save those Thai kids trapped in a cave? Instead of falling back and letting actual experts assess the situation, he attempted to use the situation as some bizarre media stunt.)
Plus, the whole visionary who wants to go Mars shyt is overblown, guy stole Robert Zubrin's lane and has been pumpfaking about making humanity a two planet species ever since. Plus he's a racist Boer cac whose plants are operated like a chan board. fukk him, fukk his overpriced cars, fukk his libertarian bullshyt, and fukk Mars.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I despise elon musk becomes he is a racist white supremacist, who things making ***** jokes and memes on twitter and using racist lingo is ''hip'' , i despise him because he treated his black employees that worked at tesla like slaves and discriminated against them too. He is a racist white boy just like the others nothing new, he is joe rogan if he was billions richer and got his wealth from apartheid south africa, he supports trump and desantis two open racists so that's all i need to know about the guy. i for one see it as a positive that these racist goon wont be in charge of twitter

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Because he’s an annoying, narcissistic white supremacist fakkit who thinks he’s way more intelligent and important to the world than he actually is, like most mediocre, self deluded, insecure, pretentious, douchebag white boys…most annoying type of fakkits on planet earth…

Last edited: