Why is Elon Musk despised?

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He's a socially awkward goofball who offers shyt takes on social media, pump fakes and overpromises on the capability of his machines, and is one of those free speech abosolutists who wouldn't mind seeing the internet look like 8chan.
His fanboys slurp the guy like he's Tony Stark but he's really the bad guy from the 1st Iron Man movie. Despite being the world's richest man, he has this desperate cringe need to be liked by randos online. Plus, like Trump said, he's a bullshyt artist ( remember that wack ass submarine that he offered to build tp save those Thai kids trapped in a cave? Instead of falling back and letting actual experts assess the situation, he attempted to use the situation as some bizarre media stunt.)
Plus, the whole visionary who wants to go Mars shyt is overblown, guy stole Robert Zubrin's lane and has been pumpfaking about making humanity a two planet species ever since. Plus he's a racist Boer cac whose plants are operated like a chan board. fukk him, fukk his overpriced cars, fukk his libertarian bullshyt, and fukk Mars.
:dead:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretended to create tesla when he bought it from other people, multiple projects he hyped up and got our tax money for and ended up being nothing (hyperloop), racist right wing troll, pretended to start from the bottom but he is the heir of an emerald mine in apartheid south Africa, and more.

Why do you simp for him?
Yea yall can have that word

Raphaello

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York/Toronto
1. He's a narcissistic a$$hole
2. He didn't start Tesla, he took it over and sued to be called a founder
3. He doesn't run SpaceX. Gkynne shotwell does
4. He's an idiot who presents himself as an expert on everything and is routinely wrong.
5. He takes credit for everything despite doing nothing.
6. He plays this aww shucks I'm a humble nerd game with the media when it's well known he's a piece of shyt cutthroat businessman.
7. He's a narcissistic a$$hole.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Ok let’s break down some of these. Racist and fascist. How so?

I don’t disagree with the others. I feel highly successful people typically display narcissistic traits though.
His company has been sued numerous times for racism, I mean leadership straight up calling black employees the N word type of racism. Elon doesn't give a fukk, he thinks they should have the free speech to call black people whatever they want.

He's rich because his family are colonizers in Africa and owns an emerald mine. He supports African colonization.

If that's not enough for you then you just might have to accept the fact that you're a c00n.

:manny:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Future Musk is a scumbag all he needs is hit records now and he’ll be complete.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: Despised is a strong word, but he is another chatty billionaire who’s main business has a history or anti-labor and more specifically racist practices. He is the multi billionaire equivalent of a lot of deplorables who requires extreme government subsidies to maintain his business but will then talk down on regular people for looking out for themselves.
Despise is a strong word. That’s why I reserve it for special pieces of shyt like Elon Musk. Yes, many of us despise him :mjgrin:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Elon may be a scumbag but I don't like how the media always tries to tell us who we are supposed to dislike.

I remember FB pages like Occupy Democrats and The Other 98% liked him because he was trying to battle climate change with his electric vehicles.

Now that his narcissist tendencies are coming out everyone hates him lol.

Good thread OP. I guess I don't pay attention to him as much to get the hate. I know he's on the spectrum so that doesn't really help him.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is a conman. If the media actually did its job, he would be properly exposed.

Tesla is his only successful company and it is wildly overvalued. How is Tesla worth more than all the other car companies in the world? It’s all hype.

Everything else he has done has failed. Hyperloop, Boring Company, Robotics, Starlink.

But worst of all is that he is a clout chasing troll.