fukk an Elon and fukk a Musk

fukk his legion of Mars workers too

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Telling on himself, I don’t know a single black person in my family or friend group that fukks with musk or Tesla. White folks adore his ass tho.

Imagine caping up for a racist white South African….

the "free thinking" "devils advocate" cornballs love him. Damn shame. Dudes put on a cape for a wealthy bloodsucking cac with clear as day disdain for black people but these lames wanna be one of the boys so bad they just push all that aside thinking they'll ride on a spaceship with him to Mars.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Telling on himself, I don’t know a single black person in my family or friend group that fukks with musk or Tesla. White folks adore his ass tho.

Imagine caping up for a racist white South African….

Some of these dweebs would spread their cheeks for anybody with some money. ESPECIALLY these Mayo-Saxon corporatists.

Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario
Please tell me what he himself has done that has him hated so much. The shift was crazy. And I’m wondering what he did?
If your interested in finding out why he is despised, watch this guy's channel. He goes in depth about elon's history and all the shady things he's done up to present day. He is essentially the epitome of white privilege.

His videos are pretty long and in depth so I suggest watching these two videos for starters to get a good idea of elon's fukkery.

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Workplace is full of racism
Aligns himself with the right wing on twitter and probably behind the scenes
Cries like a little bytch when someone outdoes him; see Thailand story
Big ego man who can only dish it

Also comes with a weird fan base group lmao

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

This too:stopitslime:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I can tell this dude is an idiot just from the "Woke Mind Virus" phrase he uses.

I guess he thinks it sounds fresh or sumn.

Being woke actually means you're hip to the various trips.

When a strange white dude is super friendly and call you "my man", he's actually the biggest racist in the place. If your not up on game, you might think he's being friendly. If you're woke you know what he's really doing (checking your temp. Asking you questions. Trying to find out if you're "supposed" to be wherever you're at).

They throw LGB..Z matters in the woke bag.. I guess a politically aware person who believes in equality would treat LGB..Z with human kindness.. but anything woke in that situation would have to be the gay person being woke and knowing when people are discriminating against them.

Me being woke doesn't broadcast thru the air to others. You have to wake up on your own. So the very idea that minority issues are "woke" in and of themselves is stupid. An idea cannot have a mindstate. But those who are woke will fight for their issues.

White people can be woke, I guess. But their version has more to do with recognizing their own bias. White women do have reason to know when the game is rigged, cause they get discriminated against at times vs white men.

I don't even think his son wanting to transition qualifies as being woke. It's not woke to change yourself into the opposite sex. That's actually about as far from being fully aware as it gets. But. Once they become trans, they better woke up fast cause now people are gonna likely discriminate against them.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I can tell this dude is an idiot just from the "Woke Mind Virus" phrase he uses.

I guess he thinks it sounds fresh or sumn.

Being woke actually means you're hip to the various trips.

When a strange white dude is super friendly and call you "my man", he's actually the biggest racist in the place. If your not up on game, you might think he's being friendly. If you're woke you know what he's really doing (checking your temp. Asking you questions. Trying to find out if you're "supposed" to be wherever you're at).

They throw LGB..Z matters in the woke bag.. I guess a politically aware person who believes in equality would treat LGB..Z with human kindness.. but anything woke in that situation would have to be the gay person being woke and knowing when people are discriminating against them.

Me being woke doesn't broadcast thru the air to others. You have to wake up on your own. So the very idea that minority issues are "woke" in and of themselves is stupid. An idea cannot have a mindstate. But those who are woke will fight for their issues.

White people can be woke, I guess. But their version has more to do with recognizing their own bias. White women do have reason to know when the game is rigged, cause they get discriminated against at times vs white men.

I don't even think his son wanting to transition qualifies as being woke. It's not woke to change yourself into the opposite sex. That's actually about as far from being fully aware as it gets. But. Once they become trans, they better woke up fast cause now people are gonna likely discriminate against them.
He legitimately might be the dumbest billionaire in history. Even Trump got the type of street smarts that all successful scammers need. But Elon is perpetually like a 13 year old that just joined his first message board.