Why is Brokewave getting at illadope when he was making 9 an hour picking up balls?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
yo he really dress like this?

i thought you of all people would be able to appreciate some polo jeans :usure:

this is me
jpyo9x.jpg

this is gunshi
awf6z6.jpg

thats why he mad :russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you wish your prom date got 3 years in the pen for the assault she did on your pride, when she left you for a nikka AT THE PROM :laff: :laff:

this nikka life is 1 big L, his wifey went to the prom with a whole other nikka and this bum nikka went to the prom on his dolo on some homer simpson shyt

Before that this nikka took a ho to red lobster, right after they went she brought the food from that night in a doggie bag to her new man :laff: LITERALLY THE NEXT DAY :laff: :laff:

Why this nikka dating dogs tho :what:
:gladbron::lupe: I think this is going to turn into something magical.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you wish your prom date got 3 years in the pen for the assault she did on your pride, when she left you for a nikka AT THE PROM :laff: :laff:

this nikka life is 1 big L, his wifey went to the prom with a whole other nikka and this bum nikka went to the prom on his dolo on some homer simpson shyt

Before that this nikka took a ho to red lobster, right after they went she brought the food from that night in a doggie bag to her new man :laff: LITERALLY THE NEXT DAY :laff: :laff:

Why this nikka dating dogs tho :what:

Broke the only p*ssy you've ever gotten are the two hideous cats that live with you in your basement cellar. I'm not surprised tho, you just recently got rid of your braces at the tender age of 22, I can see how that derails your confidence and has forced you to spend your friday nights on cbox and tumblr. Oh how about we discuss how when you saved my number on your phone you said "if i dont pick up, text me... i dont have a caller ID". Everytime you miss a call, it's an episode of guess who.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Broke the only p*ssy you've ever gotten are the two hideous cats that live with you in your basement cellar. I'm not surprised tho, you just recently got rid of your braces at the tender age of 22, I can see how that derails your confidence and has forced you to spend your friday nights on cbox and tumblr. Oh how about we discuss how when you saved my number on your phone you said "if i dont pick up, text me... i dont have a caller ID". Everytime you miss a call, it's an episode of guess who.

This nikka crazy, I turned 22 last week.

Everytime you miss a call, its an episode of Americas Next Top Model : One look to check it out, and a lot of calls back, you desperate Congolese fakkit.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka crazy, I turned 22 last week.

Everytime you miss a call, its an episode of Americas Next Top Model : One look to check it out, and a lot of calls back, you desperate Congolese fakkit.

I would watch the next episode of dateline:honor killings to see if your sister made the cut by getting impregnated on the top bunk bed in your mothers house by a nikka that violently beats her but fortunately for her, your father ran out faster than you did after a Serena Williams ace.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I would watch the next episode of dateline:honor killings to see if your sister made the cut by getting impregnated on the top bunk bed in your mothers house by a nikka that violently beats her but fortunately for her, your father ran out faster than you did after a Serena Williams ace.

You need to watch the next episode of Jasons House : Broke Wave visits for a synopsis of how I'm gonna pop up during your next hutu family reunion.

This nikka sis dates a cac who looks ,sound, smells, and acts like Jared Fogle from the subway commercials :dead:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Last edited by a moderator:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You need to watch the next episode of Jasons House : Broke Wave visits for a synopsis of how I'm gonna pop up during your next hutu family reunion.

This nikka sis dates a cac who looks ,sound, smells, and acts like Jared Fogle from the subway commercials :dead:

First off, I'm a tutsi. Don't ever call me a hutu. :pacspit:

How about you come on cbox and discuss this like men :birdman:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
:ohhh: Gunshi saving others dudes pictures? I thought after you tried to cop a feel on that grandmother you'd cease these salacious instincts of yours :snoop: