Why is Brokewave getting at illadope when he was making 9 an hour picking up balls?

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
damn not my nikka broke:what: I knew that nikka was flexing just by the way he talked in tinychat, he sound like one of them suburban kids too anxious to be hood. the nail in the coffin was when i found the nikka was canadian.:wow: BROKE defend yoself i kno you aint gon let nikkas do you like that?

I couldnt take him serious after i heard him on tinychat.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
my nikka what about the butler school allegations?:wtf: i kno you wasn't enrolled in classes to become some nikka Alfred...were you?

Epic thread. Shots fired in all directions and no one died......yet.

The fukk is butler school?

I onno what this is about but i do know dude in that bathroom pic living in squalor....Dudes bathroom needs a rinse...needs a firehose and let it dry for a day...

You look like a transvestite, no disrespect.

Yo i think everyone beefin in here is African. Im out.

What is C.B.O.X.
VzYEgqF.gif

My wrist is weak from scrolling through this thread laughing my ass off.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brokewave been sneak dissin me alot lately

like i won't break his fukkin arms in real life

keep on talkin shyt nikka
iseeu.png

Daps
little known fact...

@ikbm was a BG in a well known eastside brooklyn crip set till he stole some private school doulja's walkman, and the doulja pointed him out to the police officer and got him arrested, charged and brough to trial

Last edited by a moderator:

GRAMMAR POLICE

WOOOO WOOOOO PULL OVAAAAH
Daps
Reppin
ENGLISH CLASS
Stop your lies Jason their disgusting.

I don't know what's imploding more, your lies or your fake rolex infront of your class that day :laff:

This bum ass cosby sweater wearing nikka wore a fake rolex to HIGH SCHOOL, and while he was giving a presentation the jawn literally blew up :laff:

nikkas in the front row duckin and shyt hiding from the debree, classroom immersed in smoke and shyt after the explosion :laff:

Yousa a al qaeda Jason :gag:

:obama: