Why is Brokewave getting at illadope when he was making 9 an hour picking up balls?

Daps
nikka talkin shyt

I went to a job fair in 2011 with this nikka @CantStop

He had this sweater on
images

with these boots
images

and this beard

mqdefault.jpg

nikka was looking disgusting and shameful.

I didn't even end up getting the job, it conflicted with my CBOX hours.

This doulja was picking up balls and serving fried chicken.

1 STAR
RicFlaironemorewooo-2.gif

ua2Z0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
what is with grown men on this site acting like females? stop it fellas...this shyt is corny.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka talkin shyt

I went to a job fair in 2011 with this nikka @CantStop

He had this sweater on
images

with these boots
images

and this beard

mqdefault.jpg

nikka was looking disgusting and shameful.

I didn't even end up getting the job, it conflicted with my CBOX hours.

This doulja was picking up balls and serving fried chicken.

1 STAR

You came up with that with the amout of time I gave you after I created this thread? Let's discuss how you told CBOX you ran your entire block and had douljas working for you selling bricks door to door like a jehovas witness meanwhile you were on google maps looking for the longest route to your crib to avoid nikkas?

Daps
You came up with that with the amout of time I gave you after I created this thread? Let's discuss how you told CBOX you ran your entire block and had douljas working for you selling bricks door to door like a jehovas witness meanwhile you were on google maps looking for the longest route to your crib to avoid nikkas?

idDwhxGYLKKek.gif

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

Ha ha ha ha very funny Jason

Speaking of google maps you think I need them to come to your house? Or do I got the route memorized? Let me find out this week, when I call your house and tell whoever picks up to take a message for me.

Maybe you'll be in your room getting called a ****** by your russian penpal again. :laff: :laff:

This nikka got a penpal from russia who opens all her letters like

HEY MY ******, JASON!

:laff: :laff:

1 star

my nikka what about the butler school allegations?:wtf: i kno you wasn't enrolled in classes to become some nikka Alfred...were you?

Hell no that was actually @ikbm

Daps

Speaking of google maps you think I need them to come to your house? Or do I got the route memorized? Let me find out this week, when I call your house and tell whoever picks up to take a message for me.

Maybe you'll be in your room getting called a ****** by your russian penpal again. :laff: :laff:

HEY MY ******, JASON!

1 star

Hell no that was actually @ikbm
iQLZlvNnB6ke8.gif

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

HEY MY ******, JASON!

1 star

that's real funny @Broke Wave. How about we discuss how you spent a whole semester analyzing the back of K_o_a's head and came on cbox talking about how you're in love only for @KIM(Koma Inducing Meals) to step in and pull a robbery all while you filmed him and her going on their first date for MTV's true life: I saw her first.

Daps
that's real funny @Broke Wave. How about we discuss how you spent a whole semester analyzing the back of K_o_a's head and came on cbox talking about how you're in love only for @KIM(Koma Inducing Meals) to step in and pull a robbery all while you filmed him and her going on their first date for MTV's true life: I saw her first.

jujqdl.gif

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

Stop your lies Jason their disgusting.

I don't know what's imploding more, your lies or your fake rolex infront of your class that day :laff:

This bum ass cosby sweater wearing nikka wore a fake rolex to HIGH SCHOOL, and while he was giving a presentation the jawn literally blew up :laff:

nikkas in the front row duckin and shyt hiding from the debree, classroom immersed in smoke and shyt after the explosion :laff:

Yousa a al qaeda Jason :gag: