Why is Brokewave getting at illadope when he was making 9 an hour picking up balls?

Daps
Stop your lies Jason their disgusting.

I don't know what's imploding more, your lies or your fake rolex infront of your class that day :laff:

This bum ass cosby sweater wearing nikka wore a fake rolex to HIGH SCHOOL, and while he was giving a presentation the jawn literally blew up :laff:

nikkas in the front row duckin and shyt hiding from the debree, classroom immersed in smoke and shyt after the explosion :laff:

Yousa a al qaeda Jason :gag:

:ohlawd:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop your lies Jason their disgusting.

I don't know what's imploding more, your lies or your fake rolex infront of your class that day :laff:

This bum ass cosby sweater wearing nikka wore a fake rolex to HIGH SCHOOL, and while he was giving a presentation the jawn literally blew up :laff:

nikkas in the front row duckin and shyt hiding from the debree, classroom immersed in smoke and shyt after the explosion :laff:

Yousa a al qaeda Jason :gag:

Speaking of lying, remember when you won a spa day for two and the person you chose to lie next to while you guys were getting a rub down was your BOY. What kind of gay ass shyt is that?

You were literally like this :deadpac: and taking mud baths on a couples retreat with another nikka.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Speaking of lying, remember when you won a spa day for two and the person you chose to lie next to while you guys were getting a rub down was your BOY. What kind of gay ass shyt is that?

You were literally like this :deadpac: and taking mud baths on a couples retreat with another nikka.

Thats funny cuz I coulda sworn you got violated by some chinks at a soccer retreat.

Theres footage out there on youtube of this nikka getting bras put on his head by dirty ass asian nikkas while hes assed out, nikkas playin with his body and shyt only god knows what happened to this petite lil blackbone jawn when the camera went off

:lupe:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_maiw81hSH61r0wmpgo1_1280.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ha ha ha ha very funny Jason

Speaking of google maps you think I need them to come to your house? Or do I got the route memorized? Let me find out this week, when I call your house and tell whoever picks up to take a message for me.

Maybe you'll be in your room getting called a ****** by your russian penpal again. :laff: :laff:

This nikka got a penpal from russia who opens all her letters like

HEY MY ******, JASON!

:laff: :laff:

1 star

Hell no that was actually @ikbm
ibfXX9OaDn6GZC.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats funny cuz I coulda sworn you got violated by some chinks at a soccer retreat.

Theres footage out there on youtube of this nikka getting bras put on his head by dirty ass asian nikkas while hes assed out, nikkas playin with his body and shyt only god knows what happened to this petite lil blackbone jawn when the camera went off

:lupe:

You mean when your sister was getting violated by your brother in law right in front of your mother while she was yelling "allahu akbar" and you came in with a fisher price hockey stick like :deadhorse: and reportedly faced up to 3 years in the pen for assault.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
You mean when your sister was getting violated by your brother in law right in front of your mother while she was yelling "allahu akbar" and you came in with a fisher price hockey stick like :deadhorse: and reportedly faced up to 3 years in the pen for assault.

you wish your prom date got 3 years in the pen for the assault she did on your pride, when she left you for a nikka AT THE PROM :laff: :laff:

this nikka life is 1 big L, his wifey went to the prom with a whole other nikka and this bum nikka went to the prom on his dolo on some homer simpson shyt

Before that this nikka took a ho to red lobster, right after they went she brought the food from that night in a doggie bag to her new man :laff: LITERALLY THE NEXT DAY :laff: :laff:

Why this nikka dating dogs tho :what:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lets discuss @Broke Wave being a doulja at the Rogers cup in Toronto. This dude was a 23 year old ball boy for Women's tennis making $9 an hour while getting yelled at by the likes of Serena Williams and russian dykes? Why are you telling the coli you're a future politician? While most people your age were interviewing for internships, you were on your hands and knees like
Tennis-Ball-Boy.jpg
?

:heh::dj2: My kinda Friday.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I onno what this is about but i do know dude in that bathroom pic living in squalor....Dudes bathroom needs a rinse...needs a firehose and let it dry for a day...