Why is Brokewave getting at illadope when he was making 9 an hour picking up balls?

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Yo BrokeWave is one of the corniest faggits I've ever been in the e-presence of. I used to frequent CBox (forgot the link) and this nikkas not only ugly but gay too. Talking bout jerkin off together with other cbox lames. Waking up for CBox spending his whole day in there then going to sleep at some crazy hour with the rest of them lames (excluding MMS (And mook...)). How you spend 22 out of 24 hours on cbox nikka? No job, virgin and ugly as fukk. @Mook you got that :neck: pic, drop that shyt. nikka neck extend like a giraffe

Last edited by a moderator:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Yo BrokeWave is one of the corniest faggits I've ever been in the e-presence of. I used to frequent CBox (forgot the link) and this nikkas not only ugly but gay too. Talking bout jerkin off together with other cbox lames. Waking up for CBox spending his whole day in there then going to sleep at some crazy hour with the rest of them lames (excluding MMS (And mook...)). How you spend 22 out of 24 hours on cbox nikka? No job, virgin and ugly as fukk. @Mook you got that :neck: pic, drop that shyt. nikka neck extend like a giraffe

That's how u feel about the cbox huh?

i05IkoGaQJqFr.gif

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

:ohlawd:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

Ha ha ha ha fukking fakkit, couldn't even mention me.

This lame ass fake ass randy-moss fakkit mad that we didn't invite him back to the party :laff:

bytch ass nikka posted a pic of his bloated, pale, fat white ugly ass girlfriend and we clowned the shyt out of this homo :laff:

what a fukking clown, I can't believe a nikka I barely ever spoke to and sonned once thinks about me enough to write a paragraph about me.

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Ha ha ha ha fukking fakkit, couldn't even mention me.

This lame ass fake ass randy-moss fakkit mad that we didn't invite him back to the party :laff:

bytch ass nikka posted a pic of his bloated, pale, fat white ugly ass girlfriend and we clowned the shyt out of this homo :laff:

what a fukking clown, I can't believe a nikka I barely ever spoke to and sonned once thinks about me enough to write a paragraph about me.
Ya I wish I could spend my life in a chat with nikkas I never met in my life. Stop makin up lies breh, cause when I dropped the pic none ya'll nikkas popped shyt. Prolly bust a nut wit ya virgin ass.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Ya I wish I could spend my life in a chat with nikkas I never met in my life. Stop makin up lies breh, cause when I dropped the pic none ya'll nikkas popped shyt. Prolly bust a nut wit ya virgin ass.

I wish I could have such a vivid memory of nikkas that don't like me or even know who the fukk i am, maybe then I could get into the mind of a fakkit.

This nikka so rabidly angry and foaming at he mouth that he didn't realise that this was a joke thread. Once again your socially awkward c00n ass has the game backwards. I'd rather spend my life alone than with your beached whale, three shades of pink, dog smelling slut wifey. Don't quote me.

sent from Mooks pig pen

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
SMH @ all the bum ass nikkas on this site with nothing better to except tinychat and make shytty threads on the coli. :snoop:

@Broke Wave
@charmander
@CantStop

Get a fukking life u bum ass nikkas :snoop:

thank you unknown mystery nikka for this sage advice, you have steered my life in the right direction and gave me a new lease on existence...i'll never forget this day for the jewels you gleamed upon me

no one gives a fukk how you feel tho :dahell:

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
I wish I could have such a vivid memory of nikkas that don't like me or even know who the fukk i am, maybe then I could get into the mind of a fakkit.

This nikka so rabidly angry and foaming at he mouth that he didn't realise that this was a joke thread. Once again your socially awkward c00n ass has the game backwards. I'd rather spend my life alone than with your beached whale, three shades of pink, dog smelling slut wifey. Don't quote me.

sent from Mooks pig pen
Ya I'm socially awkward gettin bytches at will same time you on the puter wit some lames like this can't be life