Why I Grew Up Out of Being "Pro-Black" and Hotep

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
But your missing his point.
He's "above all that"
He grew up and is smarter than the rest of these negros who term themselves problack.

He's a special black snowflake.
Lol, I just wrote it off as typical coli posturing. I'm sure you have realized by now that all of us are enlightened on a cosmic/celestial level, 6'8, 6 cert with bodies of midnight/golden GAWDS! Supposedly you ladies are lucky to even be able to post in our presence.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
sounds like those pro black posters you see on here, not in real life.
Real talk. The actual black community is strong and we move in silence.

Umar is a diva.

Tariq ain't so bad he's just shyt at intellectual debates against people who are better prepared than him.

I respect him for going for it and showing black people we can have our own shyt, including our own economy, news, and informal government.

I'm pro me. Ain't nobody going to take care of me, so I do what's best for me. If I meet like minded people we get money and exchange information. When I see the black community supporting all groups of black people I'll consider playing for that team. But until that happens I'll remain pro me and mines.

All I want is the money.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to be "Pro-Black", watching Dr. Umar Johnson, Tariq Nasheed and Sara Suten Seti...

But then I grew up...

Reasons Why I stopped being "Pro-Black"...

1. Anti-Intellectualism.

The "Pro-Black" Movement is against intelligence. You cannot question anything. You question any "Pro-Black" fact...

"You a c00n."

"You'll believe me if I was a White man."

The basis of intelligence is to question. You must question anything and everything. "Pro-Blacks" do not question.

"Pro-Blacks" are reactionary. They are not progressive. They do not like research. They do not create new knowledge or history.

Matter of fact, doing proper research and peer review is considered "White approval..."

They rather be ignorant.

You got "Pro-Black" nikkas thinking Obama isn't the first Black President because they think John Hanson is Black...based off of what? I don't know.

2. Black Male Ego Stroking.

Pro-Black just like Alt-White movement is used to fulfill Male Ego Fantasies. Black males have not been able to be "men" like white men. Thus this creates a weird space that have Black males blaming Black women and the government and the White men for Black males incapability of to be "men". As if manhood is more than a biological characteristic. They want the world to kneel for them.

3. "Pro-Blacks" are apolitical.

Pro-Blacks do not have a political theory. They do not have an economic theory. They do not have a political foundation. Nor do they have a historical foundation. They do not believe in participating in the political process for the most part. They do not know about political economy.

4. "Pro-Blacks" ignore class.

Everything is about race. Class for the most part is ignored. Since Class is ignored, "Pro-Blacks" view of life is myopic. It is just Black people vs. White people and White Supremacy. What about class conflict. What about class collaboration? What about class interests?

5. "Pro-Blacks" support race hustlers and charlatans...

"Pro-Blacks" fully embrace capitalism to the point they support race hustlers and charlatans that feed off of them. They care more about Black men getting money more than anything, even if these "Pro-Blacks" are selling fraudulent information and fake private equity shares.

You put out these scams and frauds...the response is...

"Why you hating on a Black man...White people do it..."

As if informing nikkas they are being hustled is hating.
:whoo:

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
If your not pro black then your pro white there is nothing else. I'm pro black because as crazy as we are all black people are my family because there are crazy family

You don't have to be in any group but it's important to know what side you on because one day the Line will be drawn and it's going be a point where you have to answer who you riding with.

No, ratchets, hoodrats, strippers, single mothers, deadbeats, criminals and thots should never be embraced by legitimate, true ''pro-black'' advocates. They should not be considered family, and should be excluded. Black folks, the young in particular, dont need their deleterious and negative influence.

Productive, intelligent, pratical, well-rounded, proud, kind-hearted, polite and hard-working black folks? They should be considered family. The rest should not.

Last edited:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I'll let this image tell you a story:

12-jpg.jpg

This is a statue of African/Black renaissance in Senegal. And like they say, "every image tells a story".

All you need to do is take time out to have a full understanding of the story it's telling. Feminists will tell you that it celebrates patriarchy. However, enlightened folks know that for black renaissance to happen - all hands must be on deck to support the black man and let him take the lead, without compromise - while the black woman plays her role. And in return, he's going to protect her and provide for her.

You can be posting from the perspective of a black male feminist and expect the black family structure to return, when you're indirectly creating more problem.

I'm not a Black male feminist breh, chill out. :rudy: All I'm saying is Black men = Black women. :childplease: We need them and they need us.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
I don't think breh is a c00n, I just think he generalised too much - a lot of the "pro-black" movement is a fad nowadays, it coincides with this "woke" trend.

A lot of these nikkas aren't really pro-black, they aren't trying to make money in their community or engage in the political process - they'd rather just be outraged and beg the white man for change. If you want change you have to make it happen yourself.

a lot of the pro black movement is all about white acceptance rather than actual black empowerment.

And the other half is hotep pseudoscience where they're literally hustling desperate black people out of their money - ie them black israelites or ankh nikkas

If they put as much effort in into reestablishing the nuclear family structure, getting out there and voting in mid terms and locally and establishing special interest lobby groups shyt would get done.

I think it's cuz a lot of these guys listen to hood pseudo-intellectuals and the so-called illiterate "conscious community", who read a few books and decided to start taking advantage of disenfranchised/poor people. Bro. Polight is an example. A lot of these hood boogers are hustlers and they're just in it for the money. Most of them don't understand what they're talking about, hence they can't proffer solutions cuz their fraudulent enterprise is profit oriented.

However, that doesn't mean there aren't people fully invested in the cause, making sacrifices everyday. Dr. Chancellor Williams spent close to 27 years in Africa, with his own resources - to enlighten black folks. Dr. Henrik Clarke was partially blind sacrificing for the same cause etc. And you'll have to be an ingrate and a c00n to shyt on what these great people sacrificed for the cause.

That said, I'm really not s big fan of voting cuz the system is rigged. I believe in lobbying cuz money rules everything in a capitalist society. And that's something Asians and Jews have mastered. So, rather than slaving it up to one party every 4 years like useful tools - why not focus on group economics and pulling resources together for lobbying, to get things done?

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
A lot of that isn't exclusive to being pro black, especially this:

The "Pro-Black" Movement is against intelligence. You cannot question anything. You question any "Pro-Black" fact...

"You a c00n."

A lot of people are go-with-the-flow and don't like when others question shyt. Getting called a name is just a deflection because that person isn't comfortable with the conversation. :yeshrug:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
You sound like you are a disillusioned lost soul looking to be lead to salvation

There's nothing stopping you from picking up books and becoming the pro-black intellectual that you hoped Umar was, but that requires work, an open-mind and real effort:francis:

Easier to blame than to do

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Quite a broad brush being used to categorize all those who proudly claim they are "pro-black"
Then to say being pro black is the same as right-wing, when you can easily make some of the same comparisons to those on the left is also quite strange, same with the anti-intellectualism.
Seems to me someone is really a gay focused neo liberal and got mad at pro-blacks because they aren't accepting of him/her.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I use to be a 5%er and roll with the NGE; i stopped because you have to live in an alternate reality to actually believe most of that bullshyt

1) There are no poor whites.

2) Black on Black genocide doesn't exist, UNLESS we talk about what "dwight mann" did to us to get this way

3) Mysogyny is a made up white word, please continue to treat black women like shyt and sling dikk around like it's the end of the world tomorrow :mjlol:

I eventually just moved on. but i'll always be a black nationalist, just one that looks like this:
stock-photo-portrait-happy-man-exults-pumping-fists-ecstatic-celebrates-success-screaming-under-money-rain-358763990.jpg