Why I Grew Up Out of Being "Pro-Black" and Hotep

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
No you can't...

Pro-Black is a very clear internet specific philosophy...that is male-centric, reactionary, anti-intellectual and narrow nationalist

I am for Black people...

But I ain't "Pro-Black"

Tariq Nasheed, Jason Black, Umar Johnson, Sara Suten Seti are Pro-Black...

Yvette Carnel, Benjamin Dixon, Thought Crimez, and etc are for Black people but aren't Pro-Black...

There's a BIG difference.
This is a distinction you have chose to make.... not necessarily one that exists.

Anyone that is truly for black progress is pro-black. Anyone who uses black issues for the sole purpose of boosting their wealth and profile isn't. Take issue with the people, not the name of the ideology.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:sas2: post on posts furthering division between brethren brehs.....

COLI hate is undefeated:wow:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
If you want to criticize a segment of the black community that terms themselves pro black go ahead.

Criticize those individuals or types who exhibit those behaviors you listed.

There's nothing wrong at all with being Pro Black.

:scust:

Can't believe Yall trying to make pro black into a bad thing. go sit with the white people who automatically assume pro black means death to other races.
:scust:

Being Pro-Black is a bad thing...

It is no different than the Afrocentrics of the 90s.

It is no different than the Black Nationalists of the 70s after the decline of Black Panthers.

It's a reactionary segment of the Black community that exist in their own bubble. And they exist mostly as critics. And it is a vulnerable segement of the Black community because they get taken advantage of by race hustler and charlatans.

At least the Nationalists of the 70s and Afrocentrics of the 90s actually produced something...

Pro-Blacks produce nothing. Pro-Blacks just criticize everything for not being "Black" enough. And the criticisms are personal. It is not even based off of the work that the individual is doing to contribute to a particular movement. These individuals are not even part of it, they are just living their lives.

There's a reason why Malcolm X, Black Panthers, Amiri Baraka moved away from the Narrow Black Nationalism which is the equivalent of it today's "Pro-Black".

They grew up and realized how narrow minded and bitter they were. They realized how much they do not know. They realized how divisive they were being. They moved on. Malcolm X got killed for it.

The Pro-Blacks of the internet...since none of this shyt is in real life besides the own bubble of Black people on the internet...are very much like the Alt-Right...

Except Pro-Blacks have a legit reason for being how they are...it is understandable...but eventually...you gotta grow up....

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Forreal - the most pro black thing you can do is make money and take care of your family/be a role model to young black people

People like Dr Boyce Watkins are the TRULY pro-black people ouchea

All them other Umar Johnsons/Sa Neter are just hustlers

Get money and participate in the political process if you want change

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Someone insert the juelz gift for me where he's typing typing.

This dude is writing all this shyt to literally create his very own definition of problack.

Problack=for yourself and your people

Last edited:

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
I don't follow Tariq, Umar, Watkins either and I would consider myself to be Pro Black. I want the best for Black folks collectively. I do what I can in my community and with my closest folks....If that makes me a "Hotep" so be it.....I'm not giving up or losing hope in my race. :yeshrug:

You're only concerned about black women.:mjlol::umad:

These sisters need to reward you with that good p*ssy cuz you're doing a marvelous job. I don't envy you, my nikka Mansa Musa of Mali the rich nikka .

Last edited:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
69f878696fe0d7402f0643ab0737db06.jpg