Why I Grew Up Out of Being "Pro-Black" and Hotep

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I agree with everything except number 2. I don't know very many "pro blacks" who blame women for anything.

In fact they'll be quick to offer violence against those who do. In their eyes the woman is a protected entity, who can do no wrong and will do anything for their "momma".

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
A lot of "Pro Black" people are not Pro-Black-BUILDING...so yes there's a difference. Many of them are just Pro Symbolism. I'm Pro-Building

Basically. Im Pro-Money and Pro-Personal Development.

Alot of these Pro-Black cats are just about being bitter, doing alot of yelling and screaming but, no actual work or anything that's gonna take their lives in the direction they want to go.

I care about my community obviously and I like learning about black history but, I don't want to be associated with that.

Saying people are c00ns for that is like saying Black people in the 70s were c00ns for not aligning themselves with the Black Panthers

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I don't think breh is a c00n, I just think he generalised too much - a lot of the "pro-black" movement is a fad nowadays, it coincides with this "woke" trend.

A lot of these nikkas aren't really pro-black, they aren't trying to make money in their community or engage in the political process - they'd rather just be outraged and beg the white man for change. If you want change you have to make it happen yourself.

a lot of the pro black movement is all about white acceptance rather than actual black empowerment.

And the other half is hotep pseudoscience where they're literally hustling desperate black people out of their money - ie them black israelites or ankh nikkas

If they put as much effort in into reestablishing the nuclear family structure, getting out there and voting in mid terms and locally and establishing special interest lobby groups shyt would get done.

Exactomundo.

I bet if we check in on these cats in 2022, they'll be doing the same exact thing with no progress whatsoever.