Why I Grew Up Out of Being "Pro-Black" and Hotep

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
If your not pro black then your pro white there is nothing else. I'm pro black because as crazy as we are all black people are my family because there are crazy family

You don't have to be in any group but it's important to know what side you on because one day the Line will be drawn and it's going be a point where you have to answer who you riding with.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rationalize having the intellectual sophistication of a 4 year old because White people hurt your feelings brehs...

It is more than just hurt feelings.

f457b99d7d1a888e2e6824cc0e206522.jpg

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
If you are a race charlatan, apolitical, ignore class, or anti-intellectual/unopen to debate...you are not serious about uplifting the race and therefore not pro-black.

Pro black people dont match any of the claims on his list

Hes trying to make it look bad by lieing on what they stand for and believe

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
That was a poor choice of words but you can be pro black without supporting race hustlers or being anti intellectual

No you can't...

Pro-Black is a very clear internet specific philosophy...that is male-centric, reactionary, anti-intellectual and narrow nationalist

I am for Black people...

But I ain't "Pro-Black"

Tariq Nasheed, Jason Black, Umar Johnson, Sara Suten Seti are Pro-Black...

Yvette Carnel, Benjamin Dixon, Thought Crimez, and etc are for Black people but aren't Pro-Black...

There's a BIG difference.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
If you said pro-Black within the confines of the coli, I would agree with you to an extent. but Pro-Black people are some of most intelligent people I have met and frame their arguments terrifically, actually to be pro-Black in the most productive sense, would require you to be at least somewhat involved in the political process as a means of empowerment and to be cognizant of facts and history in order to properly frame arguments.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

Pro-Blacks are not Pro-Black to avenge their ancestors...

They are Pro-Black because their egos are hurt...due to being Black...so they create a world for themselves that is isolated and insulated from the rest of society...so they become radicalized and small-minded and bitter while inflating their ego with empty political rhetoric and obscure information.

There's a difference in being for Black people and being Pro-Black...

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Pro black people dont match any of the claims on his list

Hes trying to make it look bad by lieing on what they stand for and believe

I think he's referring to people who claim "pro black" to finesse other people. Kinda like someone who claims to be a Christian but he's cheating on his wife and stealing from the church.

Guys like Umar, Polight, and Tariq are very obviously focused on themselves and their own brand. "Pro-black" is just something they use to push their brands.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
If you want to criticize a segment of the black community that terms themselves pro black go ahead.

Criticize those individuals or types who exhibit those behaviors you listed.

There's nothing wrong at all with being Pro Black.

:scust:

Can't believe Yall trying to make pro black into a bad thing. go sit with the white people who automatically assume pro black means death to other races.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pro-Blacks are not Pro-Black to avenge their ancestors...

They are Pro-Black because their egos are hurt...due to being Black...so they create a world for themselves that is isolated and insulated from the rest of society...so they become radicalized and small-minded and bitter while inflating their ego with empty political rhetoric and obscure information.

There's a difference in being for Black people and being Pro-Black...

That is your definition of what it means to supposedly be Pro-Black.

My definition of being Pro-Black is recognizing the humanity of my own people.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
If you said pro-Black within the confines of the coli, I would agree with you to an extent. but Pro-Black people are some of most intelligent people I have met and frame their arguments terrifically, actually to be pro-Black in the most productive sense, would require you to be at least somewhat involved in the political process as a means of empowerment and to be cognizant of facts and history in order to properly frame arguments.

I think calling someone Pro-Black is internet specific...

There are plenty of Black people that aren't Pro-Black...but stand up for Black people...but they wouldn't call themselves Pro-Black...they are just being a Black person...

Pro-Black is a silly term anyway...

If you are a Black person...how you not gonna be Pro-Black? Like you can't be anything else...you just go about it differently than another Black person...there is no central authority that can tell you how to be you...

Just like nikkas wanna call Trevor Noah a c00n and shyt for talking to Tomi Lahren after the show...

How the fukk you gonna tell another nikka how to live their life...and what they are about...based off a bunch of pictures...

I would consider Pro-Black movement a reactionary internet phenomenon...

I wouldn't consider it something that occurs outside the internet...

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you want to criticize a segment of the black community that terms themselves pro black go ahead.

Criticize those individuals or types who exhibit those behaviors you listed.

There's nothing wrong at all with being Pro Black.

Can't believe Yall trying to make pro black into a bad thing. go sit with the white people who automatically assume pro black means death to other races.

Meanwhile those same people trying to shyt on Pro-Black people have no problem sitting there listening to a bunch of lying Cacs pushing Pro-White agendas.

The White man didn't discover America, people where already sitting here. The Egyptians and the Biblical Jews were not White. Jesus wasn't White, but people have problem identifying a Pro White agenda.