Why I don't tip at restaurants

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
nikkas wonder why they get shytty service.
Never once did i complain about getting bad service.
Even if service is bad I don't complain because I'm going to place where other people are preparing food for me. But at the same time I'm the one paying for it.
Again like I said, tipping for me is an investment. I don't go out to eat every week.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
I used to deliver pizza so a good delivery driver really makes me smile and I try to be as generous as possible when I order delivery which could be twice a week.

Reactor1804

You either build or destroy.
Daps
Reppin
1804/NY 2 BR
What I hate is how they feel they're entitled to a big tip. I'll tip what I feel the waiter/waitress deserves. If I leave a 5 dollar bill, don't be giving no stank face, shyt next time I might give you less just off gp.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I can understand. I agree that people should tip(when the service is satisfactory or better), but you guys haven't been on the other side of the fukkeration.... When the waitresses are making money hand over foot and the cooks are the one getting the shytty pay. After 10+ years, I finally stopped cooking for pay. At your average restaurant, cooks are constantly shytted on by wait staff, by management, and by customers. For the pay they offer, it's not worth having to work all the time because turnover is so high, being bytched at by servers who can't remember that side salads go with their meal, being bytched at by management when you're having a shytty day because you're overworked and being bytched at by a customer when something is wrong on an order, whether it's your fault or not.

I have no sympathy for wait staff that make 15-20/hr while cooks make 8.50-9.00/hr..... and cooks aren't allowed to take gratuity.

Sorry... not sorry.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Only time I eat out is for fine dining, I don't mind tipping then but there's usually a surcharge that makes tipping obsolete.:yeshrug:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You dont tip, she didnt let you smash...........:jbhmm:

Can I ask a personal question? Do you yield to pedestrians? When you used to ride the bus, did you give up your seat for pregnent women or elderly folks? I'm picturing a savage muh fukka right now. You pluck infants when nobody is looking, dont you?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I tip but restaurants really need to pay them more, they expect the customers to pay for their salary. It's stupid

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I'm a bartender and even I kind of feel that the tipping system is questionable. I do tip well because that's the business I've been in my whOle life. I see why people would rebel against it but not tipping at all does kind of make you look like a scumbag

Sometimes, the servers/bartenders who act like they're entitled to a great tip and complain about it can be as annoying as the non tippers. There's customers I wait on and never leave me a dollar and I still treat them with a great attitude and service. The only time it bothers me when someone doesn't tip is if they're overly demanding and want special treatment

Last edited:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The single ray of sunshine in this story is the fact that women are starting to choose better, she saved herself a lot of trouble by not having sex and potentially being impregnated by a cheapskate who doesn't make his motives known.

:ehh:

:laff: