Why I don't tip at restaurants

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
i dapped the post, but why would you shout out mr pink, a well-known racist scumbag on this site?

edit: oh you meant the movie one

Last edited:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
and another thing, op just put up a pretty good logical path of why he doesn't tip and then you have idiots that will still come in and go 'well you're just cheap.' it's like, did you even read what the fukk he posted? dumbasses like ya'll are the reason people get demonized for not tipping even though there really isn't any reason to. I also don't believe in tipping, but i don't go to places that would be expecting one either. they shouldn't want my non-tipping money since i'm so cheap.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I remember when I was in highschool working at a restaurant and I realized why nikkas hated getting other nikkas at their tables and it was because the majority of the time they don't tip.

It's pretty pathetic tbh.

Honestly its just a cultural thing. Even the rich minorities dont tip, they dont know.

The worst are by far the rich women. Those c*nts dont do shyt and never earned a dime on their own so they're entitled c*nts.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I swear the Coli gives the worst advice at times :smh:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are you going to provide two extremes to support your reasoning for why you don't tip though :mjlol:

One is an excellent waiter with a shyt attitude:duck: and the other a sweet angel on her first day on the job:duck:

If you don't want to tip cool but do understand that if waiters were paid a normal hourly wage that your $10 plate would become $15:umad:

The waiters are subsidizing your $10 plate for christ sake :damn:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
I'm a cook. I work BOH and FOH. I've been a food funner. Sandwich maker. Host. Expeditor. fukk you and everybody like you who doesn't tip because they think we're low skilled workers. We work harder than you do and have a set of skills you cannot learn at any university. Do you know how to seat one hundred people in a room and assign the correct amount of servers so make sure the service is timely and profitable? Can you tell me where the meat was sourced and the preparation of the meat? Most servers can. Do you know how to properly set a table for dinner? Can you tell me what a hot hold is? Do you know how to julienne, brunoise, or batonnet? If I asked you for 26 200's and 24 halves you'd have no idea what I meant. Explain to me difference between organic, conventional, and whole foods. Define gluten free, vegan, and vegetarian. Servers can do it.

I doubt you could run a hot bar or a cold bar for 8 hours without poisoning someone. Do you know the differences between Parmagiano Regiano and parmesan? Or mortadella and bologne? If I brought you into my world you'd leave in an ambulance or lose someone thousands of dollars. Stop being condescending and tip you cheap b*stard. I tip 50% of the check every time.

:comeon:
:comeon::comeon::comeon:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
So not wanting companies to get away with paying their employees lower wages at my expense is being cheap:mjlol:
Y'all need to reevaluate some things

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
We always tip the pizza guy and they always deliver the pizza in 20 min or less:manny: