Why hasn’t the south created any fashion trends that the rest of us black folks can enjoy?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
NY is prime real estate for everything - from frisbees to shoes. Why wouldn’t they build a brick & mortar there :gucci:?! It’s got everything to do with real estate:why:

The fakes were flooding the streets because of Pharrell & everyone wearing them, that’s how trends work:martin:. Their wouldn’t be a need to make fakes if a random nikka from Queens was rocking them:what:.

Regardless, they’re from the south and everyone copied their style from rocking skate to BAPE.
why didn't they stock the locations in the south where the trendsetters were at & the most customers were at¿

ha you know what you got it

Daps
Nas has a stylist.

And you old bro you still stuck on 90’s fashion. Funny thing is kids today in the city love wearing Nike techs with Carhartt jackets which is some 90’s shyt.

In urban fashion today it’s mostly influenced by Jim Jones/Juelz rockstar look just updated and more fitted.

“First I did the Chrome Heart, then I gave 'em BB's
First nikka come through in True Religion (Facts)“

Has nothing to do with me being stuck on 90s fashion. That aesthetic is objectively cleaner than much of the crap that passes for trendy nowadays. And, Nas had fly fits since he stepped on the scene with Live At the BBQ. Most stylists nowadays don’t know how to dress, so I highly doubt he has one.

:yeshrug:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Has nothing to do with me being stuck on 90s fashion. That aesthetic is objectively cleaner than much of the crap that passes for trendy nowadays. And, Nas had fly fits since he stepped on the scene with Live At the BBQ. Most stylists nowadays don’t know how to dress, so I highly doubt he has one.

:yeshrug:

Your fashion is legit horrible. You know damn well you couldn’t walk into a room of any stylist and promote your nonsense lol.

And I know nobody in Boston would pay you attention. Jim Jones could go up to Boston right now and the students would most likely listen to him over you lol