Why hasn’t the south created any fashion trends that the rest of us black folks can enjoy?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Well I'm not, so there's that.

I’m sorry princess I didn’t know I made this thread directly about you.

The North Carolina housing agency has spoken

The Black-White Home Ownership Gap in North Carolina

According to a new Census Bureau Report, 73.8% of white households own their homes nationally in comparison to only 45.1% of Black households.

With that being said why aren’t the folks in your town coming up with creative ideas after they pay the rent to the landlord?

What is stopping them and how can we fix it. I would like to have some great fashion options in the summer since you guys live in warmer climates.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Rhude
Amiri
Palm Angels
Saint Michael

Is seemingly what alot of th3se kids rocking out in NYC in these drill videos.

And thats Los Angeles shyt....expensive high end fashion
Even the early 2000 nikkas were rocking LA brands. LA has made a huge impact!

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I’m sorry princess I didn’t know I made this thread directly about you.

The North Carolina housing agency has spoken

According to a new Census Bureau Report, 73.8% of white households own their homes nationally in comparison to only 45.1% of Black households.

With that being said why aren’t the folks in your town coming up with creative ideas after they pay the rent to the landlord?

What is stopping them and how can we fix it. I would like to have some great fashion options in the summer since you guys live in warmer climates.

Fam, outside of the fashion industry only poor people obsess over fashion trends. Grow up, get a stock account and ramble over finances like an adult.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
:mjlol: brooo why this shyt pop up on my feed

Nikka dressed like he on a WeMobbin DVD from 2009 just needed a grey bottom

boat moved to nyc to soak up swag

he's a big fan of all that fly shyte

that's a myspace era nauti.boy fit middle school shyte

name a trend & bet money we can give the 10+ year forecast from what we were on uptXwn

how were nikkas out there with the "shiesty" mask on with the pelle or the biggie trues bb.belt acg's or asolos

must have had a time machine

how did we copy drill before drill even existed¿

wow

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Fam, outside of the fashion industry only poor people obsess over fashion trends. Grow up, get a stock account and ramble over finances like an adult.

This is false. I can introduce you to many fashionable people who are living better than you and me.

Why can’t you be honest with yourself and have a mature conversation as to the major issue of fashion trends not taking off outside the south.

driving colorful cars with big rims and fly ass car ornaments is immature too.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Rhude
Amiri
Palm Angels
Saint Michael

Is seemingly what alot of th3se kids rocking out in NYC in these drill videos.

And thats Los Angeles shyt....expensive high end fashion
It doesn’t matter where the brand is from is who popularized it in the context of urban/hip-hop fashion.

True Religion is from California too but nikkas like Jim Jones get the credit for bringing that to hip-hop.

Timberlands are from Massachusetts and were meant as construction and outdoors boots but NY’ers made them fashionable.

It was not LA rappers or LA nikkas that put on Amiri. It’s a reason Mike Amiri has a personal relationship and sent packages to A boogie who started name dropping his brand on everything like in 2017.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
boat moved to nyc to soak up swag

he's a big fan of all that fly shyte

that's a myspace era nauti.boy fit middle school shyte

name a trend & bet money we can give the 10+ year forecast from what we were on uptXwn

how were nikkas out there with the "shiesty" mask on with the pelle or the biggie trues bb.belt acg's or asolos

must have had a time machine

how did we copy drill before drill even existed¿

wow

When did he move to nyc?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Maybe I’m old but early 2000’s the south made a HUGE impact :flabbynsick:.

A nikka from VA showed NY’ers what Bape was, right?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
This is false. I can introduce you to many fashionable people who are living better than you and me.

Why can’t you be honest with yourself and have a mature conversation as to the major issue of fashion trends not taking off outside the south.

driving colorful cars with big rims and fly ass car ornaments is immature too.

Because the subject matter itself isn't mature. You spent more time researching stats for Raleigh than your OP.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
All them brands in LA and y’all still rocking tube socks, dikkie suits and chucks lollllll.

Dudes really think because the store is located in a city that means they get to claim it. Idk a single cali rapper that was promoting amiri before pop smoke

:mjlol:

this is exactly why the fly people in these regions love nyc while it’s the bum ones that hate us

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
White tees and sagging started in the south.

I personally don't rock with either fashion , but the impact was felt all the way up to New York.

Y'all were still in the shiny suit era before that

• Dap
Reactions: jeh