Why has Politics devolved into Identity Politics for Republicans and Democrats... instead of actual policies?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Do they have any policies? Very serious question. They've been quiet on inflation, housing prices, universal healthcare and immigration. Things that affect the average American across all racial lines. It should be illegal to run for President on talking points alone.

Politics has really devolved into Identity Politics on both sides

Democrats - Black people, Women, LGBTQ, etc
Republicans - White middle America, Religious, etc

And everyone is completely fine with not talking about the economy :deadrose:

It's interesting how Both Sides are completely fine with the Media and Political parties insulting citizen's intelligence by only going for the low hanging fruit of topics, assuming ya'll are too dumb to care about talking about anything else

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Politics has really devolved into Identity Politics on both sides

Democrats - Black people, Women, LGBTQ, etc
Republicans - White middle America, Religious, etc

And everyone is completely fine with not talking about the economy :deadrose:

It's interesting how Both Sides are completely fine with the Media and Political parties insulting citizen's intelligence by only going for the low hanging fruit of topics, assuming ya'll are too dumb to care about talking about anything else
Shut up you Trump supporter :pacspit:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You need to read up on your history

Its always been identify politics, one sided until late actually.

You had presidencies who were afraid to pass anti lynching laws to appease white southerners.

You have others who subverted the cuban revolution because they did not want black revolutionists running amok.

But when id pol benefits a black

All of a sudden its :whoa::whoa::whoa:

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If it ain’t a tax cut or tariffs what exactly are Republicans proposing? :heh:

The Dems can propose all kinds of fixes but just like Obamacare, the Republican led states can stop or refuse it and throw everything into turmoil

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
If you ain’t voting Kamala you ain’t black.

Didn’t deny being a Trump supporter either :pacspit:

I don't vote fakkit, and never have. Maybe if a Candidate talked about real issues like Job Creation for the Middle Class and Economic subsidies for Small Businesses then maybe I'll be interested. Don't be mad because a Politician can treat you like a prostitute during an election campaign and promise you breadcrumbs, and you are completely fine with it

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I don't vote fakkit, and never have. Maybe if a Candidate talked about real issues like Job Creation for the Middle Class and Economic subsidies for Small Businesses then maybe I'll be interested. Don't be mad because a Politician can treat you like a prostitute during an election campaign and promise you breadcrumbs, and you are completely fine with it

Why did you ignore my post?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

You act like laws dont effect you because you dont vote.

thats like acting that a car wont hit you if you close your eyes and walk across the road.

this is your psycho-intellectual form

Mr Magoo GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If you dont vote and never have why do you care :dwillhuh:

You telling me in your adult life it hasnt been one person whether nationally or locally that has campaigned on those above traits you mentioned? Youre full of shyt.