Why give birth to what hates u? - Wench signs up to Coli

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Thats because it’s a flawed argument. Any argument that separates man woman and child will fall on its face 100% of the time because it’s against nature.
Not just the argument but the sentiment and feeling that provoked said sentiment.

Now you’ve fallen into the “I hate her so much that…” game that she did. A black woman who has “BM are the weakest link, woman killers!” Coming in both sides of her head ( because the dominant media will always demonize black men) now sees you talking all this super duper I wish she were dead in a hole shyt and that molds her viewpoint, the same way there are thousands of BW pages dedicated to loving Black men but all we hear about are LSA women that want to abort all black babies...Whether you’re fukking these women or not, the fact is they’re going to put forth the next generation and if they hate Black men and the loudest Black men are saying what’s said here and other places..then we’re gonna look like the Jackson family in 50 years
I haven't fallen into any trap because my comments are directed at her and her ilk and not all black women nor does it advocate for some radical change that makes no sense. Regular black women are excluded from that. This is beyond obvious. Again, this is the same shyt racist use to excuse their racism. Even more, it is the same excuse non-black, non-white racists use to excuse their racism against blacks.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Not just the argument but the sentiment and feeling that provoked said sentiment.

I haven't fallen into any trap because my comments are directed at her and her ilk and not all black women nor does it advocate for some radical change that makes no sense. Regular black women are excluded from that. This is beyond obvious. Again, this is the same shyt racist use to excuse their racism. Even more, it is the same excuse non-black, non-white racists use to excuse their racism against blacks.
If that were true the then this site wouldn’t have an average of 10 “I hate when black women…” threads a day, dating out wouldn’t be through the roof, abortions, out of wedlock pregnancy, dusty single mothers and angry, lonely Black men…What we saw today was a microcosm for what’s been taking place since the 90’s. She‘s “nikkas ain’t shyt” with an Alex Jones feature in the internet age. I’m not sure how racists use understanding Black gender wars to justify racism against Blacks.

Bruh you're not gonna "save" everyone, like don't have a savior complex.
The duty of a civilized person is to teach the uncivilized, who are savage.

WS has turned an increasingly large element of our community savage (all the terrible things you think about “some” black women) it’s the duty of righteous Blacks to combat that, thus saving our people.

@FrontoBama were you born in a manger :lupe:
They built one atop Kings County just for me.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
If that were true the then this site wouldn’t have an average of 10 “I hate when black women…” threads a day, dating out wouldn’t be through the roof, abortions, out of wedlock pregnancy, dusty single mothers and angry, lonely Black men…What we saw today was a microcosm for what’s been taking place since the 90’s. She‘s “nikkas ain’t shyt” with an Alex Jones feature in the internet age.
Against a back drop of black female positivity of every kind, on a website that checks anti-black female sentiment well. If that is not enough to convince someone like her, then he is beyond saving. This is the problem. And beyond this site, the same applies and even in instances where this are issues, context is important. If someone is black and does not understand the context of shyt, how it came about and so on, then that's on them because plenty of people do. Then again, that white supremacist view of the black community by black people is part of the reason why these people are the way they are.

Because a small percentage of black men do something (commit crime for example) it is justifiable to hate all black men and characterize them as something evil (criminals for example). This is what you're defending because this is exactly what she, and people like her, do and did. She chose to be like this. She's full of it.

I’m not sure how racists use understanding Black gender wars to justify racism against Blacks.
A white person can bring up crime by some black people and claim that is why they hate blacks. They can bring up anti-white sentiments expressed by some black people and claim that is why they hate blacks. You're defending this mindset since it is no different than the bullshyt this bytch was doing.