Why give birth to what hates u? - Wench signs up to Coli

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
And here comes the dap fishing.

That girl didn’t appear from nowhere and she didn’t join this site to talk about sports hip hop and piff.

So you admit she was an agent then?
Jxb1vXQ.png

From lsa you said?
Jxb1vXQ.png

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
Report them then, stop playing into it like a child. Consider this, when you see that and respond with vitriol, what do you expect to happen when a random black man stumbles across your response? How does this not create an endless cycle of vitriol?
"She" knows that perfectly well. This church right here for anyone making its arguments in good faith. But that is rarely the case.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
I’ve had enough daps already, I don’t need your pandering ass post for that.

Our “Rhetoric” had shyt to do with all that shyt she wrote on Twitter about wanting to kill black male babies you simp
nikkas that sit in bad bytch threads all day talking about getting them pregnant could never call me a simp lol.

When you have such a virulent disdain for Black women as what we see here, YouTube, twitter and even IRL, you’re going to see BW take these self-deprecating stances. Shorty made a fair point when she said y’all should show this site to your daughters.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
She said she has a therapist… she should probably fire her tho
I actually believe that too. :mjlol: Probably just going to therapy and refusing to be proactive. She can delete her social media accounts, get someone to hold her accountable. I would imagine a lot of people use the fallback of "I'm in therapy" to justify their shytty behavior while they refuse to implement any of the suggestions. She said her therapist told her to stay off social media, and here she is making a coli account to troll some more. :dead:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's amazing that no matter how piss poor a woman's behavior is, these nikkas will find a way to blame men :heh:
EXACTLY

Like the pawg-troll threads on the Coli the and our “rhetoric” is the reason she has posts on Twitter talking about killing black male boys and wanting her son to be gay :dead:

There’s always a L-Simp-A nikka throwing on a cape instead of holding a bytch accountable for what she says and does.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
nikkas that sit in bad bytch threads all day talking about getting them pregnant could never call me a simp lol.

When you have such a virulent disdain for Black women as what we see here, YouTube, twitter and even IRL, you’re going to see BW take these self-deprecating stances. Shorty made a fair point when she said y’all should show this site to your daughters.
Again, the dap fishing shut where you try to make it seem like I agree with her sentiments.
you literally agreed with her sentiments. :patrice: