Why give birth to what hates u? - Wench signs up to Coli

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
I can easily. Men do get banned, bushed and otherwise for bashing black women without nuance or some hateful way. Your own example shows that black men themselves go out of their way to uplift black women on here. There are other threads where they have done this. We got black men in other media and forum uplifting black women and yet that is still not enough. The problem is, she ignored all the good and focused on the bad. Again, your whole point is that because some guys said some shyt, she is justified in attacking all other guys, even when many of those guys she is attacking were checking the guys that upset her. That's something a white supremacist would do. It's the exact same logic and you are defending it.
Nope. I just provides a new poster making a BW appreciation thread (which everyone in said thread agreed was a new concept after two 10+ page threads about the monotony of BW bashing) and then being hijacked by old guard posters. You’re trying to accuse me of white supremacist logic when theyre the ones who say “you ignore all the good weve given you and choose to shoot eachother in the streets!” While being shown the opposite in their face. That’s precisely what you’re doing

This is how I know you're being willfully obtuse. You're not bringing any facts and instead are defending a logic that is similar to how white supremacists operate. Bashing the whole because of the perceived sins of the few while ignoring all evidence that absolves most of that groups of said sins. This is what she did and what you're defending. Some black men said shyt (while conveniently ignoring all the good shyt other black men said) so she is justified in attacking most if not all black men. This is what you're defending.
I just provided facts in the form of recent threads from this very site.

You are using the white supremacist “they want to live this way” logic.

Its not about “some“ black men, there’s an Entire community-which is more popular than any counterpart- that thrives on facile analogies and debasing Black women like the ones you’ve just put forth, I provided irrefutable proof of this which Went unanswered.

We’ve both put forth our contention so let’s tip our hats on this one. I see it this way and you see it that.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Black folks as a whole need to focus on more important things than what 5-10% of our population can afford to do.
Nah to late for that, reality tv and social media has people thinking that the lifestyle they want to obtain will eventually come to them. You got people on a average salary buying shyt they know they can't afford just to keep up a social media profile and nobody even knows who they are.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Nah. I’ll hold men accountable all day long. I’m a founding member of HARD ON BROS. HOB. But this shyt is insane. If anything we need MORE black men, not less. I get gender frustrations but damn this is some off the deep end shyt.
Me too, i believe in accountability on both sides. I get very frustrated and fed up but this type of thinking is insidious and not healthy.

@berry5678
If you hate black men to that extent, it’s wouldn’t make sense to make an account on thecoli??

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Nope. I just provides a new poster making a BW appreciation thread (which everyone in said thread agreed was a new concept after two 10+ page threads about the monotony of BW bashing) and then being hijacked by old guard posters. You’re trying to accuse me of white supremacist logic when theyre the ones who say “you ignore all the good weve given you and choose to shoot eachother in the streets!” While being shown the opposite in their face. That’s precisely what you’re doing
Nope, you're fukking full of it. There have been plenty of threads that are pro-black women.
I Love Black Women!
Why we love black women
Black women thank you
black women are perfect
Black Women!!!!.......
Black women
Respect our black women

Even more so, the dates of these thread span a large stretch of time and some recent. These are the facts. You're full of it, just a much as the banned twat for defending her shyt.

I just provided facts in the form of recent threads from this very site.

You are using the white supremacist “they want to live this way” logic.

Its not about “some“ black men, there’s an Entire community-which is more popular than any counterpart- that thrives on facile analogies and debasing Black women like the ones you’ve just put forth, I provided irrefutable proof of this which Went unanswered.

We’ve both put forth our contention so let’s tip our hats on this one. I see it this way and you see it that.
You're provided no facts and instead, ignored the core of the issue being that the banned twat was using bullshyt faulty logic to push even more bullshyt, all which you are defending all the while ignoring how white supremacists use the same kind of logic to villainize black people. You re literally defending their way of thinking and that's disgusting.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
So people don't think I'm derailing that user probably wasn't alone in joining this site since she clearly hates black people but decided to post on a forum with black people? :jbhmm: just something to consider

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
*as the gun smoke clears*

There was a message in all of this.

We gotta ease up on some of the harmful rhetoric about Black women.

That girl was the product of a lot of what we see on here:manny:

“Big titty darkskin girl“ threads aren’t it..
Nope.

Daps
Doesn’t make sense because it’s a 50 50 chance the baby is a black female like them so they’re trying to make themselves extinct

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Berry is a divestor who been in a divestor groupchat on twitter, I recognize her. They get their rhetoric from Cynthia G. This has NOTHING TO DO with black men on thecoli. They going to think like this as long as those divest youtubers and influencers exist.

Daps

You think if the reverse had happened on Lipstick alley they'd feel the same way with the way they talk about black men on there?

Not doing any whataboutisms, I'm just curious. Brehs on this site hold themselves accountable all the time, but the wenches on LSA doubles down, even if they're out of pocket.

Last edited: