Why give birth to what hates u? - Wench signs up to Coli

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
you literally agreed with her sentiments. :patrice:
Her sentiment was to kill Black boys and make them “tuck” ( im only vaguely aware of what that is ). This thread exists because she said that. That is her sentiment.

Absolutely nowhere did I agree with her sentiments.

but again, i get it daps are like sensu beans.

Thats a person that will raise the next generation of Black boys after I’m gone. You can smell a forest fire and put it out before it reaches the village, or you can call the trees bytches and bedwenches.:yeshrug:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
nikkas that sit in bad bytch threads all day talking about getting them pregnant could never call me a simp lol.

When you have such a virulent disdain for Black women as what we see here, YouTube, twitter and even IRL, you’re going to see BW take these self-deprecating stances. Shorty made a fair point when she said y’all should show this site to your daughters.
Her entire stance made no sense at all and was damn near lacking in nuance. One might as well make excuses for white supremacists and so. That was literally Notpawg's excuse for her turning racist. It's a weak excuse when you literally have black men going out of their way to promote, praise, and uplift black women, even for things that should not be praised. How one ignores all of that, so much of it, in favor of negative shyt has less to do with exposure to rhetoric and more to do it with the chick being a full on mentally ill failed abortion more useful to this earth dead in the ground as food for worms somewhere than being alive. At some point we need to stop making excuses for absolute garbage and throw them away like the trash that they are.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well done coli and Mods. Got that roach up out of here with the quickness.

EntireEllipticalCero-size_restricted.gif

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Her entire stance made no sense at all and was damn near lacking in nuance.
Thats because it’s a flawed argument. Any argument that separates man woman and child will fall on its face 100% of the time because it’s against nature.
That was literally Notpawg's excuse for her turning racist. It's a weak excuse when you literally have black men going out of their way to promote, praise, and uplift black women, even for things that should not be praised. How one ignores all of that, so much of it, in favor of negative shyt has less to do with exposure to rhetoric and more to do it with the chick being a full on mentally ill failed abortion more useful to this earth dead in the ground as food for worms somewhere than being alive. At some point we need to stop making excuses for absolute garbage and throw them away like the trash that they are.

Now you’ve fallen into the “I hate her so much that…” game that she did. A black woman who has “BM are the weakest link, woman killers!” Coming in both sides of her head ( because the dominant media will always demonize black men) now sees you talking all this super duper I wish she were dead in a hole shyt and that molds her viewpoint, the same way there are thousands of BW pages dedicated to loving Black men but all we hear about are LSA women that want to abort all black babies...Whether you’re fukking these women or not, the fact is they’re going to put forth the next generation and if they hate Black men and the loudest Black men are saying what’s said here and other places..then we’re gonna look like the Jackson family in 50 years

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
She's not raising the next anything, that's what she's mad about.
Isnt this thread saying she has black children??

If she has any child in this world, it’s very likely going to be with a Black man as White men won’t deal with her (as she’s pointed out ).

Black men are the captain of this ship end of the day, so if there’s a leak…Then we are the ones to patch it.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
The white knight is ready to fight :mjlol:
We are civilized people and give nothin but civilized discussion.

All uncivilized will be civilized. Simple.

I don’t come out calling nikkas this and that because in real life I don’t do that without expecting combat.