Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
She wants black boys to “tuck”?

:hhh:
I looked this up out of curiosity

How do guys tuck?

Tucking is a multi-part process designed to create a flat appearance. The testicles are gently pushed into the parts of the body known as the inguinal canals. (This is the part of the body they descend from). Then the scrotum is wrapped around the penis, and the penis is tucked between the legs and secured there.Jan 17, 2021

Tucking: Meaning, How it Works, Safety, Healthcare​

https://www.verywellhealth.com › tucking-5093120

Wow.

:dame:

Search for: How do guys tuck?

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
How do a lot of the internet bw have such low self esteem? The most I see is bm calling bw aggressive. Am I missing some corner of the internet? :dahell:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nah. I’ll hold men accountable all day long. I’m a founding member of HARD ON BROS. HOB. But this shyt is insane. If anything we need MORE black men, not less. I get gender frustrations but damn this is some off the deep end shyt.

Took 10+ pages for a brehette to appear in here and call this chick out for coming off the deep end with these wild statements. :ehh:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Against a back drop of black female positivity of every kind, on a website that checks anti-black female sentiment well. If that is not enough to convince someone like her, then he is beyond saving. This is the problem. And beyond this site, the same applies and even in instances where this are issues, context is important. If someone is black and does not understand the context of shyt, how it came about and so on, then that's on them because plenty of people do. Then again, that white supremacist view of the black community by black people is part of the reason why these people are the way they are.

Because a small percentage of black men do something (commit crime for example) it is justifiable to hate all black men and characterize them as something evil (criminals for example). This is what you're defending because this is exactly what she, and people like her, do and did. She chose to be like this. She's full of it.

A white person can bring up crime by some black people and claim that is why they hate blacks. They can bring up anti-white sentiments expressed by some black people and claim that is why they hate blacks. You're defending this mindset since it is no different than the bullshyt this bytch was doing.
Brother there is absolutely no way you can say with a straight face this site checks disrespect of Blaxk women lol. There were 2 massive threads yesterday about how sad this site is with bashing BW. In response a thread was made appreciating the loyalty of BW and was hijacked and immediately ended by posters (many of whom were here) talking about their terrible experiences with BW.

Because a small percentage of black men do something (commit crime for example) it is justifiable to hate all black men and characterize them as something evil (criminals for example). This is what you're defending because this is exactly what she, and people like her, do and did. She chose to be like this. She's full of it.

A white person can bring up crime by some black people and claim that is why they hate blacks. They can bring up anti-white sentiments expressed by some black people and claim that is why they hate blacks. You're defending this mindset since it is no different than the bullshyt this bytch was doing.
Ridiculous.
I’m bringing facts to you, not white abstract thoughts about Black criminality. All black people don’t have an interest in criminality, all blacks do have an interest in how our people view ourselves and our counterparts because that’s what they put forth (as she did). Saying that she lived an entire lifetime and somehow “chose” to murder her own offspring is counter to everything in biology.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
How do a lot of the internet bw have such low self esteem? The most I see is bm calling bw aggressive. Am I missing some corner of the internet? :dahell:
I don't even know if that's a Bw, but social media has fukked up the self-esteem of women something terribly. Women will see a woman post what her husband or boyfriend bought for them and start assessing themselves and wonder "Damn why I don't got someone buying me shyt like that" then it after it goes to "Something must be wrong with Black men because who wouldn't think that I'm a catch, then after some more broken relationships it's "fukk black men I'm divesting".

Alot of women want what the next woman got and when they can't get it, it's everyone else's fault. :francis:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
People feel entitled to black men....thats why alot of these women become "divestors"....its because they couldn't get that brotha who was popping in college with a full ride scholarship, who had all the ladies around him....but somehow THEY deserved to be approached by him...female incels who don't get called out enough for their bullshyt.

you even have these fatass white girls who think they entitled to black men.....remember when fatass ugly lena dunham was offended because Odell Beckham ignored her fat greasy meatball looking ass.....she was pissed.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Wow. Totally missed this! And that thread seemed never ending so I just stopped commenting 😩

Wow wow wow.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don't even know if that's a Bw, but social media has fukked up the self-esteem of women something terribly. Women will see a woman post what her husband or boyfriend bought for them and start assessing themselves and wonder "Damn why I don't got someone buying me shyt like that" then it after it goes to "Something must be wrong with Black men because who wouldn't think that I'm a catch, then after some more broken relationships it's "fukk black men I'm divesting".

Alot of women want what the next woman got and when they can't get it, it's everyone else's fault.
:francis:
This is a huuuuuge part of the issue.

A lot of regular ass people got a glimpse into the lives of others and realized they don’t/can’t live the same way.

That’s why I hated the whole “HVM” thing. The women who can attract those men were groomed by their families and attract those men without trying. No discussion was necessary. Men who were raised to be leaders and providers got that in the home or from a mentor/group/club, etc.

Black folks as a whole need to focus on more important things than what 5-10% of our population can afford to do.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Brother there is absolutely no way you can say with a straight face this site checks disrespect of Blaxk women lol. There were 2 massive threads yesterday about how sad this site is with bashing BW. In response a thread was made appreciating the loyalty of BW and was hijacked and immediately ended by posters (many of whom were here) talking about their terrible experiences with BW.
I can easily. Men do get banned, bushed and otherwise for bashing black women without nuance or some hateful way. Your own example shows that black men themselves go out of their way to uplift black women on here. There are other threads where they have done this. We got black men in other media and forum uplifting black women and yet that is still not enough. The problem is, she ignored all the good and focused on the bad. Again, your whole point is that because some guys said some shyt, she is justified in attacking all other guys, even when many of those guys she is attacking were checking the guys that upset her. That's something a white supremacist would do. It's the exact same logic and you are defending it.

Ridiculous.
I’m bringing facts to you, not white abstract thoughts about Black criminality. All black people don’t have an interest in criminality, all blacks do have an interest in how our people view ourselves and our counterparts because that’s what they put forth (as she did). Saying that she lived an entire lifetime and somehow “chose” to murder her own offspring is counter to everything in biology.
This is how I know you're being willfully obtuse. You're not bringing any facts and instead are defending a logic that is similar to how white supremacists operate. Bashing the whole because of the perceived sins of the few while ignoring all evidence that absolves most of that groups of said sins. This is what she did and what you're defending. Some black men said shyt (while conveniently ignoring all the good shyt other black men said) so she is justified in attacking most if not all black men. This is what you're defending.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Welp she/he/it gone now. Mods on top of they game. Did them a favor really. If sista @Nicole0416_718_212_646NYC would have had to get involved they would have had a very bad evening here that may have just spilled into RL. bytch/fakkkit/whatever it was should send whoever hit that button a thank you email. I highly doubt it was a sista though. Its genocidal shyt posting reeked of divide/conquer propaganda.

We blessed to have such great mods and a devoted sista deputy mod guarding our site while we sleep :salute:

White supremacy and hatred, hold this L.