Why give birth to what hates u? - Wench signs up to Coli

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
damn…deleted her entire post history…granted it was like 36 posts but I don’t think I ever seen that before :lolbron:
Completely destroyed that wench to every last molecule.
buu-death.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Then she went straight to wanting her black sons to be gay :russ:
:wtf:bruh I could not believe that.
and best believe the woke white women she probably learned that from adopted black boys and had them "tuck" ie castrate them and want them to be gay so they're less of a risk around young girls.
That's some real evil thinking.
Reminds me of reading about how white people would castrate black male slaves...

:mjpls:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
*as the gun smoke clears*

There was a message in all of this.

We gotta ease up on some of the harmful rhetoric about Black women.

That girl was the product of a lot of what we see on here:manny:

“Big titty darkskin girl“ threads aren’t it..
That bytch learned what she learned from the goofy shyt she sees on social media, mainly Twitter. Her posts are a reflection of her trash ass parents who didn't raise her to conduct herself in a manner becoming of a lady.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Dusty bytch got gunned up and clapped up quick. Some of these posters need to seek therapy, too many nikkas on here have some serious trauma:snoop: bytch was talking about having her black sons be gay, what the fukk is wrong with people:smh:
It's not gonna work breh. There's dudes on here that will tell you gravity doesn't exist. Some of these nikkas you just gotta give them over to Satan :hubie:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And here comes the dap fishing.

That girl didn’t appear from nowhere and she didn’t join this site to talk about sports hip hop and piff.
I’ve had enough daps already, I don’t need your pandering ass post for that.

Our “Rhetoric” had shyt to do with all that shyt she wrote on Twitter about wanting to kill black male babies you simp

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
You know do these people that say shyt like this even think about being good parents first. Cause I highly doubt that black boys that had great mothers is shytting on black women like that