Why give birth to what hates u? - Wench signs up to Coli

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
You think if the reverse had happened on Lipstick alley they'd feel the zqme way with the way they talk about black men on there?

Not doing any whataboutisms, I'm just curious. Brehs on this site hold themselves accountable all the time, but the wenches on LSA doubles down, even if they're out of pocket.
With respect my brother I’ve said everything you’re asking already,

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Welp she/he/it gone now. Mods on top of they game. Did them a favor really. If sista @Nicole0416_718_212_646NYC would have had to get involved they would have had a very bad evening here that may have just spilled into RL. bytch/fakkkit/whatever it was should send whoever hit that button a thank you email. I highly doubt it was a sista though. Its genocidal shyt posting reeked of divide/conquer propaganda.

We blessed to have such great mods and a devoted sista deputy mod guarding our site while we sleep :salute:

White supremacy and hatred, hold this L.
No type of tolerance for that. Respect and Repped for you, I just logged on a few minutes ago, so I’m just seeing now what was going on; good to see they dismissed that bytch.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not into the rat packing. Either teach her the error in her ways or let her keep embarrassing herself on tik tok.

@berry5678 can you tell us how you came to feel this way
Oh please -:mjlol:tell me that you were being sarcastic- she needed to die. You can’t sympathize with a c00nette sympathizer who sympathizes with white Supremacist ideology. Unless you are signing up to be a cuck simp caping for her :comeon: She knows exactly wtf she was doing.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Is a person like that beyond help? Is it possible to talk to that person and change their views? Won't banning her radicalize her even more?

Social media is flooded with these losers and the problem only seems to be getting worse. I'm not even sure what the solution is.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
*as the gun smoke clears*

There was a message in all of this.

We gotta ease up on some of the harmful rhetoric about Black women.

That girl was the product of a lot of what we see on here:manny:

“Big titty darkskin girl“ threads aren’t it..
:mjtf:

You’re trying next to catch that clip huh? Doing too much - wild out of line.
:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is a person like that beyond help? Is it possible to talk to that person and change their views? Won't banning her radicalize her even more?

Social media is flooded with these losers and the problem only seems to be getting worse. I'm not even sure what the solution is.
The solution is to shut them the fukk up, not enable the false narrative and don’t give minds like her a platform to further contribute to the rhetoric.

Wtf is all this compassion c00ning coming from?? You don’t even know who or what that is— are you that insecure? 2nd person in the thread to say this stupid shyt. Bytch literally said that she wished to eradicate black boys to the point where black men would not exist, which means my son that I birthed, would not exist. I’m offended asf and yet your issue is whether or not that needs help? Df..are you black??
:mjtf:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
No type of tolerance for that. Respect and Repped for you, I just logged on a few minutes ago, so I’m just seeing now what was going on; good to see they dismissed that bytch.
Thanks. I been waiting to rep u and certain others but i just got my rep button and locker room access very recently. Any way nice to finally be able to express my appreciation. Always enjoyed watching u work :salute:

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
There's an divestor account on twitter that actually monitors thecoli. It's called @blkmanosphere. Yall need to be careful with what yall post on here. They take what yall post on here then distribute it to their ***** buddies.
SMH @ that Twitter account.
:snoop:
It's just black man hate and pictures of cops brutalizing black men.
If you told me a 4klan wyte supremaciss made that I wouldn't of batted an eye.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

You can't really deprogram these people. They have to learn the hard way on their own. The problem is less to do with their views (which are terrible) but rather their mindset. which is born out of their own narcissism or deep victim-complex. Even when confronted with facts of how wrong they are, they will just move the goalpost. An old saying about some people like this is that they don't believe a knife is real until it is hilt deep in their gut. They won't learn until they get wake-up call after wake-up call. Only then will they even begin to think they may have been wrong. Anything else just gives them room to reinforce their viewpoint.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I swear to gawd, there’s a reason why my schedule did not allow for me to log on to this site earlier today and at the time this bytch was on her shyt. The consequences
- where would I have started?
😈
No boundaries would have been untouched along with any one issuing her a reprieve.
:jbhmm:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
SMH @ that Twitter account.
:snoop:
It's just black man hate and pictures of cops brutalizing black men.
If you told me a 4klan wyte supremaciss made that I wouldn't of batted an eye.
There’s no difference between divesters/wenches and white supremacists. They love white men and hate black men and white women. It’s the same type of people. They fantasize about replacing white women and eradicating black men. Not absolving white women of their role in WS but these wenches cannot be helped. These simp c00n enablers coming to the rescue for these bytches need to be punished as well