Why Every Resident Evil after RE4 (Including 4) Is Hot Trash

Daps
Reppin
Trenton, NJ
I wasn’t big on RE4 . I played RE5 coop and online multiplayer to death . Plus mercenaries mode . RE6 Leon’s campaign was dope . The best modern Resident Evil is the latest one .

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
* tries the crest *

nope

* tries the broach *

nope

* tries the paper weight *

click

"I solved the puzzle" :gladbron:
it the first playthrough experience that counts though

I remember how i was just lost in the police station as a 10 year old and had run out of bullets before even getting there

what an awful experience when you keep getting bit but your first instinct is to slowly jab with the knife :mjcry:

If this RE2 remake atleast restricts your ammo to the point you cant bail out with gun play then i might give it a shot

RE1 remake is a literal masterpiece :wow:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
There’s a reason why they went with the TPS camera for the RE2 Remake:sas2:
giphy.gif

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
based on the replies I don't think anyone actually watched the video

It didn't call RE4 trash

I've enjoyed every RE I ever played (even 6) but I will admit I don't get the point of remaking RE2 with the RE4 view/controls. If you're going to change everything in the game why not just make a new game

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

It didn't call RE4 trash

I've enjoyed every RE I ever played (even 6) but I will admit I don't get the point of remaking RE2 with the RE4 view/controls. If you're going to change everything in the game why not just make a new game
its cause the stories are trash too :mjlit::mjlol:

they jumped the shark with 4. Even 3 was pushing it with Nemesis but it was executed well

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
its cause the stories are trash too :mjlit::mjlol:

they jumped the shark with 4. Even 3 was pushing it with Nemesis but it was executed well
3 is where a lot of people thought RE started falling off. It reused a lot of content from RE2 (same city/police station, Nemesis is just Mr. X with a rocket launcher) and the new characters were goofy

If there was a jump the shark moment with RE it was Code Veronica (the real RE3). That's where Wesker got superpowers and the real silly shyt started to emerge

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
3 is where a lot of people thought RE started falling off. It reused a lot of content from RE2 (same city/police station, Nemesis is just Mr. X with a rocket launcher) and the new characters were goofy

If there was a jump the shark moment with RE it was Code Veronica (the real RE3). That's where Wesker got superpowers and the real silly shyt started to emerge
not a lie told

i slept on RE3 because of rumors. I played it 10 years ago and the constant fear of him bursting out of any room was :picard: game is slept on

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Dead Space 1
Silent Hill 1 and 2 shyt all over this game..
Only reason why people hate on 4 because it’s different..
Gamers hate change and love “nostalgia” just to feel elite..
RE 5 and 6 I get the arguments:hubie:
Edit:
This video is exactly what I thought it was:mjgrin:
Nostalgia..
Like how he left out Code Veronica:sas2:
Not going to talk about dual weapons in that huh:sas2:
That game was foreshadowing for RE 4 play style (outside the camera):sas2:
Code Veronica was NOT a foreshadowing to RE4. shyt u had dual weapons in RE3. Code Veronica was slower paced than RE3.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Bro, them drop kicks :laff:

I haven't played a RE game since Nemisis

I
can't get pass the critque of them not being scary anymore

Dead Space is the scariest game I've ever played and ain't touched it in 8 years
Code Veronica is classic and is basically the true sequel to RE2.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It didn't call RE4 trash

Because it's an archaic design and they want to open the game up to more people. I, and I'm sure others, kept away from tank control games back in the day because they were clunky and frustrating.
Unlike movies, it makes sense for video games to be remade because of they can include Quality of Life improvements, tighten up the story, visual upgrade, and introduce it to a whole new audience

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RE6 was a great game but gets crucified for being the least "Resident Evil" of all the RE games. If you can get passed that, the game is actually really good.

Nah the Critism was because the game was bloated with long chapter long sections that were boring as shyt, each character had 5 chapters each and they all could of been trimmed down to 3 each, too many bland areas, over the top qtes, pointless side characters and god awful vehicle segments

Those snowmobile/jeep/bike parts were straight :picard:

Game was trash, agree with the others things you said tho.