Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Resident_Evil_Outbreak_File_2.jpg

Technically after File #2 dropped
Chronicles was good for what it was as well :hubie:
The last GOAT Resident Evil, I still play online every now and then on the fan servers (obsrv.org)

qelceip7sc401.jpg

:banderas: My nikka Jim (Dennis Rodman) Stay on point
latest

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This is the Coli

Earn 6 figures or be on food stamps
ALL white girls are pawgs
Songs/Albums/Games are Classic or Trash
GOAT or Washed
30 = :flabbynsick:
four out of five are true :cheff:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
How was 4 trash?

4 was the first game that perfected the over the shoulder camera during that time.
nah bruh, there were a number of games that did that shyt before. same with cover shooting and aiming with a laser... :sas2:

This being the main game that people forget about. Directly inspired a lot of RE4 mechanics :sas1:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Resident Evil 2 was the scariest game I was too scared to play but enjoyed watching others beat it like my dad. I even got scared from reading the strategy books :mjlol: shyt gave me nightmares. I remember reading on the back of the strategy guide they were planning a movie and then we finally got one :francis: and it was trash

I just can't play horror games by myself. And I refused to try any of these search and hide horror games like Outlast.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Resident Evil 2 was the scariest game I was too scared to play but enjoyed watching others beat it like my dad. I even got scared from reading the strategy books :mjlol: shyt gave me nightmares. I remember reading on the back of the strategy guide they were planning a movie and then we finally got one :francis: and it was trash

I just can't play horror games by myself. And I refused to try any of these search and hide horror games like Outlast.
play resident evil 2 remake when it drops :mjgrin: