Why east africans cant be swole/huge like west africans/haitians/bantu/jamaicans/AAs

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Language is usually an indication of origin, which can imply admixture. Haiti is more an exception to the rule. For the record, Swahili does not imply admixture. Swahili is a Bantu language that originates in Central/Southeast Africa:
"Swahili, also known as Kiswahili, is a Bantu language and the first language of the Swahili people. It is a lingua franca of theAfrican Great Lakes region and other parts of Southeast Africa, including Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Mozambiqueand the Democratic Republic of the Congo.[7]"
Swahili which I speak is not a Bantu language but has bantu words as well as Arabic and Portuguese. This mix is a direct result of these populations mingling on the coastal areas of East Africa. I have been to the old Portuguese forts on the coast. Those waters were also common passage for slaves going to Arabia.

The Swahili people are the direct lineage of these traders and locals who mixed. The language still spoken widely in east and central africa trully belongs to no one. I doubt you could get a Swahili person to call themselves a bantu they want their own autonomous state. A lot of central African countries adopted the language from the east because it is a unifier and belongs to all yet none. We all still have our ethnic dialects

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Swahili which I speak is not a Bantu language but has bantu words as well as Arabic and Portuguese. This mix is a direct result of these populations mingling on the coastal areas of East Africa. I have been to the old Portuguese forts on the coast. Those waters were also common passage for slaves going to Arabia.

The Swahili people are the direct lineage of these traders and locals who mixed. The language still spoken widely in east and central africa trully belongs to no one. I doubt you could get a Swahili persom to call themselves a bantu they want their own autonomous state.

Swahili originally is a language derivative from the Niger-Congo family. Whatever it is now is something separate, but this is the base Swahili language and base Swahili ancestry. If they don't want to call themselves Bantu, that is fine, but they are whatever their genes say they are. Looking at Swahili pictures, it is unlikely they are mixed race.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Swahili originally is a language derivative from the Niger-Congo family. Whatever it is now is something separate, but this is the base Swahili language and base Swahili ancestry.
Nah fam

It was from its inception born of necessacity and has always been derivative of multiple influences. A byproduct of culture clash

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah fam

It was from its inception born of necessacity and has always been derivative of multiple influences. A byproduct of culture clash

Yes fam, Swahili is a Niger-Congo base language. If it is perverted now through colonialism, whatever, but the base form of it is undeniable:

Klm4m59.png

Your tribe, the Kikyuu, is the same. Same base, same family group, etc. The lengths you East Africans will go to prove you're not black bruh

You probably been insulting nikkas this whole time thinking you weren't one.

:dead:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've seen some pretty swole Kenyans and fukkING HUGE Ugandans, but then again they were probably Bantu. People come in all kinds of shapes and sizes though.

The Luos are Bantu Kenyans. They are not proof East Africans can become swole. They are extensions of Central/Black Africans. My homie is Luo Kenyan tribe. We get mistaken for bothers because we're both dark skin negroes, but I'm Carribean and He's Luo Kenyan.

Luo are Nilotic.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Already mentioned i know. They mixed with Arabs and follow the Arab religion culture and diet..:scust:

They're far from Black..

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
i know some pro black horners that would get on ur azz for this:banderas: also know some that would take it as compliment
full

We have no use for confused mutts in our midst..they are more of a liability than credit to the Black cause..can't trust them really..​

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Language is usually an indication of origin, which can imply admixture. Haiti is more an exception to the rule. For the record, Swahili does not imply admixture. Swahili is a Bantu language that originates in Central/Southeast Africa:
"Swahili, also known as Kiswahili, is a Bantu language and the first language of the Swahili people. It is a lingua franca of theAfrican Great Lakes region and other parts of Southeast Africa, including Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Mozambiqueand the Democratic Republic of the Congo.[7]"

great%20lakes%20map4.jpg

Like I have told you, tribes like the Luo are Bantu blacks similar to Central/West Africans.

Swahili is part of the Niger-Congo language family, which means it is a derivative of languages spoke in around the Niger-Congo area (so Central and West Africa):

total[4]
Language family
Niger–Congo
Language is absolutely not an indication of origin especially considering the history of colonialization in the world

SonnyEMC

Pro
Daps
Swahili originally is a language derivative from the Niger-Congo family. Whatever it is now is something separate, but this is the base Swahili language and base Swahili ancestry. If they don't want to call themselves Bantu, that is fine, but they are whatever their genes say they are. Looking at Swahili pictures, it is unlikely they are mixed race.

The word Swahili itself comes from Arabic, its a mix of Bantu languages and Arabic.