Why east africans cant be swole/huge like west africans/haitians/bantu/jamaicans/AAs

SonnyEMC

Pro
Daps
Language is indeed an indication of origin. Most people who speak native Spanish, for example, are part Spanaird (think about it).

I don't know about this but the history of Swahili says it originates in Kenya and Tanzania, and had no Arabic input until later.

Where does it say this? The word Swahili means coast in Arabic referring to the East Afrikan coast.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Luos are Bantu Kenyans. They are not proof East Africans can become swole. They are extensions of Central/Black Africans. My homie is Luo Kenyan tribe. We get mistaken for bothers because we're both dark skin negroes, but I'm Carribean and He's Luo Kenyan.

Luos are not Bantu. They are Nilotic.

Language is usually an indication of origin, which can imply admixture. Haiti is more an exception to the rule. For the record, Swahili does not imply admixture. Swahili is a Bantu language that originates in Central/Southeast Africa:
"Swahili, also known as Kiswahili, is a Bantu language and the first language of the Swahili people. It is a lingua franca of theAfrican Great Lakes region and other parts of Southeast Africa, including Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Mozambiqueand the Democratic Republic of the Congo.[7]"

great%20lakes%20map4.jpg

Like I have told you, tribes like the Luo are Bantu blacks similar to Central/West Africans.

Swahili is part of the Niger-Congo language family, which means it is a derivative of languages spoke in around the Niger-Congo area (so Central and West Africa):

total[4]
Language family
Niger–Congo

Swahili is a mixture of Bantu languages, Arabic and Portuguese. It's not an exclusive Bantu language like Kikuyu or Zulu. @Kunta is right.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Language is indeed an indication of origin. Most people who speak native Spanish, for example, are part Spanaird (think about it).

I don't know about this but the history of Swahili says it originates in Kenya and Tanzania, and had no Arabic input until later.
Following that example tho, would you say most people who speak English are Of English descent?

SonnyEMC

Pro
Daps
Why debate with someone whos pulling out wiki as his main source. Dude prob never left the state or even has a passport.:mjlol:

That's pretty much everyone in this thread though, making sweeping generalizations of entire peoples body types, very disturbing.

Friskies

Black Ginger
Daps
Is that why many slaves were from west Africa? I heard the Slave owners wanted the biggest men.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Nigerians have the cheat code

We do, I have no idea how and why. My skinny ass started going to the gym a few years ago and my work colleagues accused me of juicing. I did get bored of the gym so I stopped and just play ball and I'm still in pretty good shape despite ageing.:flabbynsick:

We Blessed:blessed:

Last edited:

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps

That's true. Bantus/Nilotics which make up a large population of Kenya don't get that big either. That's why we make for better long distance runners. Also, West African and East African hairlines are different as well. We got the short end of that stick as well. :mjcry:
Coli nikkas stay stressed about hairline:mjlol:

:mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip