Why east africans cant be swole/huge like west africans/haitians/bantu/jamaicans/AAs

Daps
Daps
Yeah diet plays a part but so does environment.

We get some exceptions but rarely. My brother in law is from another Kenyan tribe called luhyah

He plays rugby semi professionally and is huge but not cut, dude looks like one of them strong man competition cacs. I'm dreading the day I might have to discipline him if he steps out the line :mjcry:
yeah i think environment plays apart too but i don't feel it's a coincidence that in more food secure regions of Africa they people carry are heavier than regions whom constantly suffer from droughts and dependent on foreign food aid or where eating meat is a luxury...for instance I think alot of West Africans in the Sahel share the slim build with Africans in certain parts of East Africa for the same reasons i referenced...where as i doubt stable food secure East African countries such as Tanzania people's build is not that much different from West or South Africa...Kenya maybe an exception though i understand there are wide swaths of the country particularly in the more rural areas around the Somali /Ethiopian borders which are known to be undeveloped and periodically food insecure which explains why the people there so slight in build

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
True but our origins is a mystery far enough out

Whose to say what we were with certainty

Considering our language is full of Arabic words
it's not a mystery, you just don't know our history. We originally came farther north and the bantus inhabited much of modern day Somalia (the South). We were never arabs, Our OG clans never crossed from Arabia like those pseudo intellectuals and part time Somali imams say

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Idk man I listen to arabic Islamic lectures with subtitles and I recognize somali words for everyday things

Like bed, face, chair, teacher... Idk I'm not knowledgable enough but we share too many basics. Who knows

Linguistically I don't think there's a closer language to arabic than ours other than urdu
:laff::laff::laff: that's because Somali has loan words from Arabic and Italian, while using latin alphabet. You could argue that Somali culture has been arabized to an extent, but we are not arabs or mixed with arabs. Pure nonsense.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yeah i think environment plays apart too but i don't feel it's a coincidence that in more food secure regions of Africa they people carry are heavier than regions whom constantly suffer from droughts and dependent on foreign food aid or where eating meat is a luxury...for instance I think alot of West Africans in the Sahel share the slim build with Africans in certain parts of East Africa for the same reasons i referenced...where as i doubt stable food secure East African countries such as Tanzania people's build is not that much different from West or South Africa...Kenya maybe an exception though i understand there are wide swaths of the country particularly in the more rural areas around the Somali /Ethiopian borders which are known to be undeveloped and periodically food insecure which explains why the people there so slight in build
It's a mix of things from diet to environment but can't deny genetics man.

From my own experience I need to eat more than the average person to gain mass and retain it. I eat more on average than most my carribean homies out here but my metabolism is crazy I don't gain. I gave up on bulking up because my body naturally returns to a slimmer fit if I don't eat like crazy to maintain that build. I'm not mad though I'm built like a lightweight boxer now lol.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kenyans produced a lot of high ranking light weight boxers breh. We did quite well with it actually. And it doesn't say anything at all.

If they started to train you would see them. Fighting sports just don't rank highly out there..

Certain tribe like luos can get big like west Africans. But majority east African physique is skinny fit

The Luos are Bantu Kenyans. They are not proof East Africans can become swole. They are extensions of Central/Black Africans. My homie is Luo Kenyan tribe. We get mistaken for bothers because we're both dark skin negroes, but I'm Carribean and He's Luo Kenyan.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Luos are Bantu Kenyans. They are not proof East Africans can become swole. They are extensions of Central/Black Africans.
What I said is they are bigger on average based on my experience. That info is irrelevant. Why wouldn't it not be proof if they get swole? Lmao

So now we excluding some east Africans or just bantus because the skinny build is not exclusive to kushytes in east Africa only but common amongst all. Bantu and non

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I said is they are bigger on average based on my experience. That info is irrelevant. Why wouldn't it not be proof if they get swole? Lmao

So now we excluding some east Africans or just bantus because the skinny build is not exclusive to kushytes in east Africa only but common amongst all. Bantu and non

Because most Kenyans are prototypical Bantu blacks, same as blacks in other parts of Africa. They are even called Bantu. Bantu Kenyans are actually older than the Ethiopians and Somalis both. They are what more of East Africa was probably like long enough. Anyway their examples are not proof East Africans like Ethiopians and Somalis can get swole. I'm sure Ethiopians and Somalis can get swole if they want though, as I've seen some swole ones. Their predilection is towards skinniness, but that is the case for most of Africa.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Glad my DNA test came back saying my blood is mostly Nigerian and Cameroonian :whew:

Swole nikka, people swear i'm on that shyt.:jawalrus: