Why east africans cant be swole/huge like west africans/haitians/bantu/jamaicans/AAs

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Because most Kenyans are prototypical Bantu blacks, same as blacks in other parts of Africa. They are even called Bantu. Bantu Kenyans are actually older than the Ethiopians and Somalis both. They are what more of East Africa was probably like long enough. Anyway their examples are not proof East Africans like Ethiopians and Somalis can get swole. I'm sure Ethiopians and Somalis can get swole if they want though, as I've seen some swole ones. Their predilection is towards skinniness, but that is the case for most of Africa.
I'm not gonna argue with you im a Kikuyu Kenyan Bantu born and raised there. Bantus, Nilotes, kushytes all in the east. Same body types

You're trying to say only Ethiopians and Somalians are real east Africans now? Or the only ones with that build but I told you otherwise. You seen the Kenyan distance runners. Most are Kalenjin or Kikuyu. So Nilotes and Bantus but both living around the rift valley high altitude planes. Both got that skinny build. Nilotes are also found in south Sudan part of east africa with the skinny build.

It's clearly the physique of the region even for all those groups of black people

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not gonna argue with you im a Kikuyu Kenyan Bantu born and raised there. Bantus, Nilotes, kushytes all in the east. Same body types

You're trying to say only Ethiopians and Somalians are real east Africans now? Or the only ones with that build but I told you otherwise. You seen the Kenyan distance runners. Most are Kalenjin or Kikuyu. So Nilotes and Bantus but both living around the rift valley high altitude planes. Both got that skinny build. Nilotes are also found in south Sudan part of east africa with the skinny build.

It's clearly the physique of the region even for all those groups of black people

Perhaps the environment is the causative factor behind the predilection and selection for long distance running in all these people, but this does not imply the end-all-be-all for East Bantus, Nilotes and Cushytic physiologically. There are notable differences. Nilotics and Bantus tend towards Central/West and Southern blacks. Cushytics more towards Arabs/Berbers.

For example, there are renown soccer players in this group (particularly Nilotes) who are fast, strong, etc athletes (many play in the English Premier League) whereas there are no such Cushytics (who tend towards more finesse positions) in these positions. There are also Nilotes in the NBA who are strong, fast, etc, same as other blacks. But no Cushytics, despite their having a higher population than Nilotes. The proof is in the pudding.

Kenyans Bantus and Nilotes are just blacks with some ability to run long distance.

Last edited:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Just like west african body type is the one you see a lot with sprinters and the east african body type is the one you see a lot in long distance runners. It's location and genes. This Italian kid in high school used to be jealous at how me and black brehs could build muscle so quick. He thought we were taking performance enhancing drugs :mjlol: fukk I look like taking make your dikk little pills.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:laff::laff::laff: that's because Somali has loan words from Arabic and Italian, while using latin alphabet. You could argue that Somali culture has been arabized to an extent, but we are not arabs or mixed with arabs. Pure nonsense.
So you think the languages just happen to be mixed but the people never did?

You're quite slow friend.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why does Op care so much about the ' shape' of another mans body :scust:???

specially if it isn't his own :dwillhuh: :snoop::pacspit:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Perhaps the environment is the causative factor behind the predilection and selection for long distance running in all these people, but this does not imply the end-all-be-all for East Bantus, Nilotes and Cushytic physiologically. There are notable differences. Nilotics and Bantus tend towards Central/West and Southern blacks. Cushytics more towards Arabs/Berbers.

For example, there are renown soccer players in this group (particularly Nilotes) who are fast, strong, etc athletes (many play in the English Premier League) whereas there are no such Cushytics (who tend towards more finesse positions) in these positions. There are also Nilotes in the NBA who are strong, fast, etc, same as other blacks. But no Cushytics, despite their having a higher population than Nilotes. The proof is in the pudding.
Cushtic Arab mix is not as wide as advertised or the cause of their appearance. That's a common fallacy. One I fight strongly against. These populations have looked the same for their entire existence why are we trying to credit arabs and Berbers when they were late comers

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cushtic Arab mix is not as wide as advertised or the cause of their appearance. That's a common fallacy. One I fight strongly against. These populations have looked the same for their entire existence why are we trying to credit arabs and Berbers when they were late comers

Whether Cushytics are the way they are because of a mix or adaptation is irrelevant. My original point is that Bantu Kenyans and Nilotes are blacks with physiological differences to Cushytics. The fact they participate and can excel in "black" sports whereas Cushytics largely don't is proof. My best homie is Kenyan. The fact we are often mistaken as brothers is incidental proof of our relation.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

So if haitins threw some french and African language together and made creole as a result of their encounter with the french does that mean they are mixed because their language is? Or is every African that speaks fluent Swahili mixed?

Failed logic.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You bre

So if haitins threw some french and African together and made creole as a result of their encounter with the french does that mean they are mixed because their language is? Or is every African that speaks fluent Swahili mixed?

Failed logic.

Language is usually an indication of origin, which can imply admixture. Haiti is more an exception to the rule. For the record, Swahili does not imply admixture. Swahili is a Bantu language that originates in Central/Southeast Africa:
"Swahili, also known as Kiswahili, is a Bantu language and the first language of the Swahili people. It is a lingua franca of theAfrican Great Lakes region and other parts of Southeast Africa, including Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Mozambiqueand the Democratic Republic of the Congo.[7]"

great%20lakes%20map4.jpg

Like I have told you, tribes like the Luo are Bantu blacks similar to Central/West Africans.

Swahili is part of the Niger-Congo language family, which means it is a derivative of languages spoke in around the Niger-Congo area (so Central and West Africa):

total[4]
Language family
Niger–Congo

Last edited: