Why east africans cant be swole/huge like west africans/haitians/bantu/jamaicans/AAs

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Melanesians & Polynesians have got the genes too...
236708-niu-warrior-exhibition.jpg
:wow:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No you see that phenotype in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi and many of these people did not interacted with Arabs besides the Swahili coast. Hell parts of west Africa been interacting with Arabs for centuries, but they look no different from other western Africans
An indian schooling an African on Africa

:dead:

Tell em...

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i'm not downplaying East African brehs ability to defend yourselves but war fare with firearms isn't a measure of physical strength..i says alot there are no successful if any at all East African(Horn in particular) pro fighters:comeon:
Kenyans produced a lot of high ranking light weight boxers breh. We did quite well with it actually. And it doesn't say anything at all.

If they started to train you would see them. Fighting sports just don't rank highly out there..

Certain tribe like luos can get big like west Africans. But majority east African physique is skinny fit

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well it appears that some in this thread have travelled the world to study the men of every ethnicities bodytypes :mjlol:

It's especially funny when they assume that Africa is so isolated from the rest of the world that they can't get or "don't need to use" supplements or steroids.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep them mexicans with heavy native indian admixture really have struggle bodies. East asians like japanese, korean, chinese, etc..they cant big either. Arabs too.

Only west africans, AAs, carribeans, and cacs from germany, poland, scandinivia. Can get both huge, swole and strong.

Heck, spaniards from spain cant get ripped/swole/big. Their genetics wont allow it, and they conquered most of south america, bred with the native indian women, and created what we call latinos in the process.
Funny, Spanish women are taller than Spanish men. The men are goofy people, but cool....sometimes

Daps
Kenyans produced a lot of high ranking light weight boxers breh. We did quite well with it actually. And it doesn't say anything at all.

If they started to train you would see them. Fighting sports just don't rank highly out there..

Certain tribe like luos can get big like west Africans. But majority east African physique is skinny fit
i didn't know that....i do agree fighting sports not being as popular in the region likely plays apart..like i said i think it's more diet than anything....i stumbled across an Eritrean male model on raised in the West on anothe forum whilenot yoked up but relatively cut(nh)it's the same way when people say all Indians from central America or midgets but those raised in the West tend to be normal height:yeshrug:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i didn't know that....i do agree fighting sports not being as popular in the region likely plays apart..like i said i think it's more diet than anything....i stumbled across an Eritrean male model on raised in the West on anothe forum whilenot yoked up but relatively cut(nh)it's the same way when people say all Indians from central America or midgets but those raised in the West tend to be normal height:yeshrug:
Yeah diet plays a part but so does environment.

We get some exceptions but rarely. My brother in law is from another Kenyan tribe called luhyah

He plays rugby semi professionally and is huge but not cut, dude looks like one of them strong man competition cacs. I'm dreading the day I might have to discipline him if he steps out the line :mjcry:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You know very little. Please read and educate yourself before your overwhelming ignorance kills you.

Black African and Arab intermarriage in East Africa - Africa - ColorQ's Color Club
Stop

You like to give the credit for our physical attributes to mixing but our genes are the most ancient... It's retarded. The mixing is not why east Africans look like they do. I can't keep stressing this to another black man. Smh

There's nothing written there that I'm not aware of. I grew up there lol. If you go to places like mombasa or to specific regions of Tanzania you can see the mixed byproduct of the Arab trade. People like the Swahili. You are over emphasizing their presence on the whole population.