Why east africans cant be swole/huge like west africans/haitians/bantu/jamaicans/AAs

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Can u expound on the diet part

People in General ate what was around them. Avg West African diet is high in carbs due to things like Fufu and Rice, and outside of that most meals are stews with moderate protein. West Africans tend to only Beef on special occasions as a Cow is huge and where are you going to store all of that meat, so it was reserved for special occasions. My Fam wasn't big on Pork from what I`m told (Moms side was muslim, pops side just didnt eat it). Main protein a lot of sources tended to be Chicken and Seafood. I can't speak for Nigeria, but Ivory Coast, Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Ghana have similar cuisine. If you ever ate West African food you know its not huge slabs of meat, just little pieces or whatever meat/seafood in the stew (some times no meat is used) and Rice or Fufu. I would say Blacks in the Caribbean have a similar type of Diet to that of West Africans, and African Americans from Coastal Cities especially New Orleans.

The issue is the avg American doesnt live a lifestyle where all the carbs would be necessary thats why Europeans always propose low carb diets. I always found it cool that Blacks living near the Water always seemed to retain most of their ancestral customs/traditions. IDK if it was because so many slaves were coming in, or being near the water created an environment closest to their homelands compared to Blacks who were in more interior areas.

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yep them mexicans with heavy native indian admixture really have struggle bodies. East asians like japanese, korean, chinese, etc..they cant big either. Arabs too.

Only west africans, AAs, carribeans, and cacs from germany, poland, scandinivia. Can get both huge, swole and strong.

Heck, spaniards from spain cant get ripped/swole/big. Their genetics wont allow it, and they conquered most of south america, bred with the native indian women, and created what we call latinos in the process.
Melanesians & Polynesians have got the genes too...
236708-niu-warrior-exhibition.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Its crazy as fukk :dahell:

I never saw one somali, eritrean or ethiopîan physically big and ripped :heh:

Its an exceptional anomaly. Genetic lottery, one in a million type shyt :dead:

But you can see dozens of nigerians having swole physiques and muscles after only 6-12 months of training....and they eat whatever they want. :wtf:

Black/Africans are advantaged in bodybuilding, why cant east afros have bodies like west afros? :mjlol:

This is not a diss thread on east africans btw.
We skinny strong. Endurance muscles vs quick twitch muscles. We go the distance not sprinters but marathoners...

Being swole does not define strength. How many skinny Somalians nikkaz gotta watch whoop as to learn that. East Africa brehs also have some of the regions that were hardest to colonize out the whole continent. Ethiopia was never colonized by cacs and has been in existence since before a lot of these modern countries. :salute:

Somalians consistently embarrassed all comers.

I'm Kenyan btw and we also thrashed cacsquite well.

East Africans might not be big people physically but we are still strong smart and built for endurance.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Has nothing to do with genetics. Even unmixed cushytic tribes are skinny. Its the highlands, diet and high elevation causing it.

AAs wouldn't be athletic if that were the case
This dude might come with the hate sideways sometimes but at least he does his homework.

#FACTS

Daps
We skinny strong. Endurance muscles vs quick twitch muscles. We go the distance not sprinters bug marathoners...

Being swole does not define strength. How many skinny Somalians nikkaz gotta watch whoop as to learn that. East Africa brehs also have some of the regions that were hardest to colonize out the whole continent. Ethiopia was never colonized by cacs and has been in existence since before a lot of these modern countries. :salute:

Somalians consistently embarrassed all comers.

I'm Kenyan btw and we also thrashed cacsquite well.

East Africans might not be big people physically but we are still strong smart and built for endurance.

i'm not downplaying East African brehs ability to defend yourselves but war fare with firearms isn't a measure of physical strength..i says alot there are no successful if any at all East African(Horn in particular) pro fighters:comeon: