Why east africans cant be swole/huge like west africans/haitians/bantu/jamaicans/AAs

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Ive never seen an Indian or Mexican with a respectable figure as well

Combination of diet, location and genetics.

Yep them mexicans with heavy native indian admixture really have struggle bodies. East asians like japanese, korean, chinese, etc..they cant big either. Arabs too.

Only west africans, AAs, carribeans, and cacs from germany, poland, scandinivia. Can get both huge, swole and strong.

Heck, spaniards from spain cant get ripped/swole/big. Their genetics wont allow it, and they conquered most of south america, bred with the native indian women, and created what we call latinos in the process.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Ive never seen an Indian or Mexican with a respectable figure as well

Combination of diet, location and genetics.

I'm in the uk I see swole Asian (Indian Pakistanis Bangladeshi) guys all the time. They are deep in the gym as well.

They tend to have a boxy frame ie don't have the slimmer waist but they make gains no question.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Nikkas love saying we Arabs... Wow supp with you fufu nikkas dawg?:stopitslime:
No one said you were an Arab idiot. Just saying Africans on the east interacted heavily with Arabs during the early 1000's. Hence the reason for the different phenotype when compared to West and Central Africans.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Yep them mexicans with heavy native indian admixture really have struggle bodies. East asians like japanese, korean, chinese, etc..they cant big either. Arabs too.

Only west africans, AAs, carribeans, and cacs from germany, poland, scandinivia. Can get both huge, swole and strong.

Heck, spaniards from spain cant get ripped/swole/big. Their genetics wont allow it, and they conquered most of south america, bred with the native indian women, and created what we call latinos in the process.
Actually some Arabs and north African can, there is a difference having immigrants vs visiting the country. Thank

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm in the uk I see swole Asian (Indian Pakistanis Bangladeshi) guys all the time. They are deep in the gym as well.

They tend to have a boxy frame ie don't have the slimmer waist but they make gains no question.

I specifically said respectable, not swole.

I've seen hella swole Mexicans and a "boxy frame" is the exact opposite of aesthetic. If it ain't a v taper it's a waste of time

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
No one said you were an Arab idiot. Just saying Africans on the east interacted heavily with Arabs during the early 1000's. Hence the reason for the different phenotype when compared to West and Central Africans.
No you see that phenotype in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi and many of these people did not interacted with Arabs besides the Swahili coast. Hell parts of west Africa been interacting with Arabs for centuries, but they look no different from other western Africans

Last edited: