Why east africans cant be swole/huge like west africans/haitians/bantu/jamaicans/AAs

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Tutsis have some/minor Horner influences

They and their cousins, the Hema are likely part of the same Nilotic migrations which pushed peoples such as the Maasai, Luo and Sukuma out of South Sudan to the Great Lakes/East African regions.

However, unlike those aforementioned groups they are mostly Bantu in origin and genetic ancestry.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I really do not think people get out much. I mean there is a diversity of body shape for any group of people.

Sudani guys you have this

$

10661053_821145141249449_41910994_n.jpg

to this

10731669_1538248396411350_543730184_n.jpg

10369385_473239069488653_1406673071_n.jpg

to this

and to the extreme.

10729218_1546247885606690_808837291_n.jpg

Body shape varies regardless of region. You have the thin, skinny, muscular, and fat in every community. These kinds of arguments is silly.

Sudanese most likely have a broader range of "black african" influences than, lets say Somalis who are more homogenous and it's reflected in their phenotypes/body types.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Sudanese most likely have a broader range of "black african" influences than, lets say Somalis who are more homogenous and it's reflected in their phenotypes/body types.

Yeah you're right. The modern Sudanese person living in Khartoum/Omdurman probably has recent Arab/Nubian ancestry with maybe some Dinka or Nuer. Meaning, they have Afro-Asiatic (by way of Arab) and Nilo-Saharan (Nubian and maybe Dinka or Nuer from the slave trade?)

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Yeah you're right. The modern Sudanese person living in Khartoum/Omdurman probably has recent Arab/Nubian ancestry with maybe some Dinka or Nuer. Meaning, they have Afro-Asiatic (by way of Arab) and Nilo-Saharan (Nubian and maybe Dinka or Nuer from the slave trade?)

Actually the AfroAsiatic always existed, some say the people of kerma were originally first Afroasiatic then later switched the Nilo Saharan languages.

According to Peter Behrens (1981) and Marianne Bechaus-Gerst (2000), linguistic evidence indicates that the Kerma peoples spoke Afro-Asiatic languages of the Cushytic branch.[11][12] The Nilo-Saharan Nobiin language today contains a number of key pastoralism related loanwords that are of proto-Highland East Cushytic origin, including the terms for sheep/goatskin, hen/cock, livestock enclosure, butter and milk. This in turn suggests that the Kerma population — which, along with the C-Group Culture, inhabited the Nile Valley immediately before the arrival of the first Nubian speakers — spoke Afro-Asiatic languages

and new findings of the region which i always speculated.

that there was a new identity that combined aspects of their Nubian and Egyptian heritages. And based on biological and isotopic features, we believe they were interacting, intermarrying and eventually becoming a community of Egyptians and Nubians," said Buzon, who just returned from the excavation site.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-05-burial-sites-nubians-egyptians-thousands.html#jCp

My point to this that was always there (AfroAsiatic) and nothing to do with arabs really. I admit we absorbed Arabs along with the turks, but arabs were never as numerous as the local population.

but anyway back to topic.

Kerma Culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Actually the AfroAsiatic always existed, some say the people of kerma were originally first Afroasiatic then later switched the Nilo Saharan languages.

and new findings of the region which i always speculated.

My point to this that was always there (AfroAsiatic) and nothing to do with arabs really. I admit we absorbed Arabs along with the turks, but arabs were never as numerous as the local population.

but anyway back to topic.

Kerma Culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I forgot about this! I suppose that could make sense if the Nilo-Saharans gravitated towards the Nile while Afro-Asiatics (like the Ancient Egyptians and Kerma people) were already settled in that part of North-East Africa.

What's your opinion on the origin of Afro-Asiatic speakers?

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
I forgot about this! I suppose that could make sense if the Nilo-Saharans gravitated towards the Nile while Afro-Asiatics (like the Ancient Egyptians and Kerma people) were already settled in that part of North-East Africa.

What's your opinion on the origin of Afro-Asiatic speakers?

I don't know i really don't think about it much actually, because language does not always suggest origin for people, and at the same time i reckon it does. A good example in the Omotic people in Ethiopia who language was AfroAsiatic.

Hamer or Hamer-Banna is an Omotic language of the Afro-Asiatic language family. It is spoken primarily in the southern part of Ethiopia by the Hamer, Banna people, and Karo peoples.

and this is how they look like the Hamer.

ef6ed7f224b2a1a06426b01e59cae074.jpg

Also more than half of the monuments in North Sudan was written in ancient Egyptians AfroAsiatic language.

Egyptian language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and Archaeologist can read this found in the pyramids in North Sudan

D1545.jpg

This is written in ancient Egyptian, which was a AfroAsiatic language

So this should tell you something, there was always interaction between both language groups.

Sarcophagus of King Aspelta | MFA for Educators

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
back to topic body shapes vary along with height.

Ethiopia Prime Minister

ethiopian-prime-minister-hailemariam-desalegn-addresses-reporters-a-picture-id166978509

Other horn of Africans.

tumblr_mxk5j8Td1O1t1d2pvo5_1280.jpg

ethiopian-athlete-haile-gebrselassie-winner-of-the-10000-metres-at-picture-id106629884

B6G3jqyIYAE4KpM.jpg

12132951_542237792600248_1911655937_n.jpg

Again people in every country and region vary in body shape, it is not a hard concept to grasp, i hope.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Also posting images of exceptions does nothing......thats why medians exist, then again you have an agenda.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Also posting images of exceptions does nothing......thats why medians exist, then again you have an agenda.

No, love i am proving a point body shape along with height, and weight varies in all communities. It is not a hard concept to grasp, really, and i am done with this topic.

Cheers.