Why east africans cant be swole/huge like west africans/haitians/bantu/jamaicans/AAs

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You aren't proving any point. Thats why medians exist.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I will continue to point out your agenda against blackness and nilotic tribes.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

East African Horners (not actual Nilotics) don't have the physicality to play sports against blacks like Haitians, WA, Carribeans, African Americans, etc. That's why Thon Maker (a Nilotic) is in the NBA and the legions of Somalis (Horners) who play well aren't. Horner physicality is probably a little better than Arab's because of remnant black ancestry but lower than actual blacks, including Nilotics.

There may some exceptions because some minority of Horners in places like Southern Ethiopia are almost all black, but the typical Horner doesn't have the ability.

Last edited by a moderator:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.

No agenda Poitier, i just pointing to the facts. Also since when the people up north Sudan and many Upper Egyptians are not black, here some new information 2016 you seem to forgot.

"It's been presumed that Nubians absorbed Egyptian cultural features because they had to, but we found cultural entanglement ? that there was a new identity that combined aspects of their Nubian and Egyptian heritages. And based on biological and isotopic features, we believe they were interacting, intermarrying and eventually becoming a community of Egyptians and Nubians," said Buzon, who just returned from the excavation site

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-05-burial-sites-nubians-egyptians-thousands.html#jCp

Cheers

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No agenda Poitier, i just pointing to the facts. Also since when the people up north Sudan and many Upper Egyptians are not black, here some new information 2016 you seem to forgot.

Cheers

This is interesting but what is your point? The Ancient Egyptians were strictly black (a mix of Great Lakes African, West African, Central and Southern) according to DNA analyses on Pharaohs, not Upper Egyptian Arab or Northern Sudanese mixed. The Ancient Egyptian Y-DNA haplogroup found in Pharaoh Ramses is not the Horner e1b1b, but rather the West African e1b1b (a), which is the most common black haplogroup found in African Americans (and peoples related to them by proxy). Suffice to say, the Upper Egyptians and Northern Sudanese are not black. If they were, their genes would say so.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Nubian culture created dynastic culture, not Badari culture. And you are Coptic, your Nile Valley ancestry isn't even majority of your heritage yet you obsess with painting that phenotype as the face of those ancient people. Wonder why.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
True but our origins is a mystery far enough out

Whose to say what we were with certainty

Considering our language is full of Arabic words

Or maybe... get this... the Arabs learned everything from East Africans? :ohhh:

It's hilarious how black people willingly give credence that their physical and cultural attributes where influenced by someone else. Black people lived on this earth for 100,000 + years before any other race existed. But we acting like the only way East Africans look and talk like that is cause of Arabs :what: :mjlol:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Nubian culture created dynastic culture, not Badari culture. And you are Coptic, your Nile Valley ancestry isn't even majority of your heritage yet you obsess with painting that phenotype as the face of those ancient people. Wonder why.

Because there is a continuity of the culture Poitier. Again whether you like it or not, without the Coptic church continuing the ancient language non of the writing or inscription would had been deciphered (ancient egyptian but not meroe). Why does the old nubian Christian painting upset you so much? It is how the people realistically depicted themselves. It is not like they depicted themselves looking Europeans or Mena. Those over 1000 year old Christian painting is a reflection of how the majority of people in parts of Upper Egypt and North Sudan look today, as a Sudanese person that is empowering, which means we were always here and not some weird hybrid race. Therefore, i look at those old Christian painting differently from you, because it has more meaning than mere ink. Those painting is a mirror image of us today, so we can get over our "arab" delusion once and for all.

Cheers.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Because there is a continuity of the culture Poitier. Again whether you like it or not, without the Coptic church continuing the ancient language non of the writing or inscription would had been deciphered (ancient egyptian but not meroe). Why does the old nubian Christian painting upset you so much? It is how the people realistically depicted themselves. It is not like they depicted themselves looking Europeans or Mena. Those over 1000 year old Christian painting is a reflection of how the majority of people in parts of Upper Egypt and North Sudan look today, as a Sudanese person that is empowering, which means we were always here and not some weird hybrid race. Therefore, i look at those old Christian painting differently from you, because it has more meaning than mere ink. Those painting is a mirror image of us today, so we can get over our "arab" delusion once and for all.

Cheers.

Was Egypt not conquered multiple times prior to those paintings?

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Was Egypt not conquered multiple times prior to those paintings?

Northern Egypt was, but what is now Northern Sudan and part of Upper Egypt was not. It became the kingdom of Meroe during the Roman period, and when the area switch religions, three kingdoms emerged out from old Meroe Nobatia, Makuria, and Alodia during the Christian period. Which was part of Upper Egypt and North Sudan today.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cheers.

If indeed the Northern Sudanese today are the original peoples of the region, why is it that the Ancient Egyptians--the oldest recorded people of the region--are not genetically the same as Northern Sudanese today? More particularly, why do the Northern Sudanese show DNA linkage to Northern Arab invaders? I think the answer is obvious. The Northern Sudanese are the progeny of invading Arab screamers and are nothing like the Ancient Egyptians, whom ceased to exist after defeat against the Roman and subsequent genocide. Let them rest in peace.