Why east africans cant be swole/huge like west africans/haitians/bantu/jamaicans/AAs

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sudanese most likely have a broader range of "black african" influences than, lets say Somalis who are more homogenous and it's reflected in their phenotypes/body types.

Somali

hasjam2.jpg

jama_img.jpg

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Any man can get swole, but there are tradeoffs to it for some men more than others. Some groups lose more speed, agility, etc per their acquired strength than others'. Also, the bottom Somali (if in fact Somali), looks more black than typical Somalis. I couldn't distinguish between him and any other African black. The top Somali is more typical of the Horner group. T

Speaking of the bottom Somali, there are some minority of Horners whom are racially different to the majority of Horners. In both Ethiopia and Somalia, there are groups whom are practically all Nilo-Saharan (black), but they are not typical of the Ethiopian or Somali Horner group. I wouldn't even call a person of overwhelmingly majority Nilo-Saharan descent, like the bottom Somali, a Horner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
If indeed the Northern Sudanese today are the original peoples of the region, why is it that the Ancient Egyptians--the oldest recorded people of the region--are not genetically the same as Northern Sudanese today? More particularly, why do the Northern Sudanese show DNA linkage to Northern Arab invaders? I think the answer is obvious. The Northern Sudanese are the progeny of invading Arab screamers and are nothing like the Ancient Egyptians, whom ceased to exist after defeat against the Roman and subsequent genocide. Let them rest in peace.

Ok whatever you say, i reckoned you know more our history than we do. My advice deal with your own inferiority complexes as we are trying to deal with ours.

Cheers.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any man can get swole, but there are tradeoffs to it for some men more than others. Some groups lose more speed, agility, etc per their acquired strength than others'. Also, the bottom Somali (if in fact Somali), looks more black than typical Somalis. I couldn't distinguish between him and any other African black. The top Somali is more typical of the Horner group. T

Speaking of the bottom Somali, there are some minority of Horners whom are racially different to the majority of Horners. In both Ethiopia and Somalia, there are groups whom are practically all Nilo-Saharan (black), but they are not typical of the Ethiopian or Somali Horner group. I wouldn't even call a person of overwhelmingly majority Nilo-Saharan descent, like the bottom Somali, a Horner.

lol that is still their national identity...thats like someone saying a black person is not a real American. Separate nationality from ethnic group. Africa is not a genetic box and there is no invisible fence blocking gropus from moving. There are Hausas in Sudan and Eritrea and there are Kissi enthic groups in Kenya and Sierra Leone from centuries ago. In more recent times there are Tutsis in Senegal and Cote D'Ivoire and Somalis and Ethiopians in Liberia(left over from refugee programs). People move...to categorize them geographically is misleading. No offense just saying.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm tutsi breh :yeshrug:

Don't mind the armchair African dna experts. To them there is an invisible fence that runs along colonial borders lol. They never make account for ethnic groups from these countries they never see or have never come in contact with that do not immigrate to their countries.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

Are you speaking on the difference between Cushytic and Semitic horners?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol that is still their national identity...thats like someone saying a black person is not a real American. Separate nationality from ethnic group. Africa is not a genetic box and there is no invisible fence blocking gropus from moving. There are Hausas in Sudan and Eritrea and there are Kissi enthic groups in Kenya and Sierra Leone from centuries ago. In more recent times there are Tutsis in Senegal and Cote D'Ivoire and Somalis and Ethiopians in Liberia(left over from refugee programs). People move...to categorize them geographically is misleading. No offense just saying.

Sure, but the base population in certain countries represent them more than minorities. Somalis are mostly Arab/African hybrids, not black Africans. Similarly Germany is mostly Germanic whites, not the black Africans who live there as a minority. It doesn't make sense to take a Nilo-Saharan and have him represent Germany just like it doesn't make sense to take a Nilo-Saharan and have him represent Somalia.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you speaking on the difference between Cushytic and Semitic horners?

No, I'm speaking on the difference between the mixed Horner tribes and the Nilo-Saharan tribes ones, like is the case in Ethiopia, where all tribes but one, titled the Nilo Saharan (in the study), is not. Sudan also has a similar phenomenon which the North being mixed while the South is markedly less so.