Why don't black women want me man?

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Well my last approach went like this....

Me: Excuse me I just wanted to say......

Her cutting me off: nikka I got a man dont be walking up on me like that :camby:

Me::skip:

Mean while....

I approach Becky

Me: Cute shoes

Her: Thanks, I got em on sale at.....

Convo continues on

:skip:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chick ain't have no boyfriend:mjlol: you could tell just by how she responded.

She could. My ex BF used to tell me, when we were together, that he wanted me to be rude to any guy trying to talk to me so they'd get the message and not try anything else. What she said was rude but he got the message and left her alone.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You can't be nice and softy soft when approaching a lot of young Black women..you have to display confidence and strength.sort of the way a caveman takes a female..not saying be stereotypical thuggish..but they are attracted to assertive men with presence.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
I know how op feels. I literally attract dimes from every race but for some reason black women just dont fukk with me. I dont get it. Im in shape, have a refined jaw line, tall, dress well and still no black women. Maybes its because im in england where the bedwench black female population is of the roof. Op u should be happy u in atl, better than bland england.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
A lot of nikkas nowadays don't know how to talk to woman. When I used to go out heavy I used to sit back and watch how dudes interacted with chicks and that shyt was fukking cringe worthy most of the time :huhldup:

Most dudes don't know how to sit down with a chick and captivate her mentally. They think having a job and not being a criminal should be good enough.
That shyt aint easy for a lot of brehs... dont ask me how I know :sadcam:

But I think a lot of it stems from dudes not knowing how to talk to PEOPLE. Lot of these negus walk around with their head down and only open their mouths in public to get shut down by a "dime". Gotta learn how to generally relate to people and think on your feet... the shyt goes beyond getting ass.

Plus some people just have a knack for reading people quickly and making connections. I def don't. Gotta learn what your strengths/weaknesses are and either fix the weaknesses or play to your strengths.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
:russ:those fatties

when i used to swiped some were genuinely nice girls that opened convo:yeshrug:but...:francis: