Why don't black women want me man?

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately not breh. In today's dating game you gotta have them certs on deck along with a powerful hairline.

It's why once my hairline started to rebel against me, I had to get out the game and settle down :bdizzle:

Try not having a beard, the game is ruthless to a cert-less, breh with no beard.:mjwhat:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Lol I would take into account what a guy likes before hooking him up with someone.

I honestly think I would be pretty good at it :ehh:

Yeah at the time she didn't know me that well and didn't even think to find out what was on my resume. Just tried to mate me like a dog.

She and her friend didn't like me after that. But no fukks were ever given!

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Unfortunately not breh. In today's dating game you gotta have them certs on deck along with a powerful hairline.

It's why once my hairline started to rebel against me, I had to get out the game and settle down :bdizzle:

Breh. I found this dr that be giving them turbo Jaimie fox tretractable hairline surgeries. I can pm the info.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
It looks like they like you (51 want to potentially meet you)...you just don't like the ones who do :yeshrug:

I been here 2 years, and I have never seen a "why can't I get pawgs" thread but I digress.

With those options, damn, S'not really your fault. All the soul swipe girls are fat except for Whitney, while on tinder sherry, Britt and Ollie are aight. Maritza looks underage.

Your results aren't representative of what black women think of you, there might be a dime lite skin looking for someone like you, not on soulswipe.

Well my last approach went like this....

Me: Excuse me I just wanted to say......

Her cutting me off: nikka I got a man dont be walking up on me like that :camby:

Me::skip:

Mean while....

I approach Becky

Me: Cute shoes

Her: Thanks, I got em on sale at.....

Convo continues on
Agree with all the above.

Also to be fair attractive black women without attitude get snatched up quick so they're less likely to use dating apps. Plus a lot of black women period are less open then white women so they don't like dating apps.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP, in order to get a match aren't you supposed to swipe right? Why are you swiping right on women you aren't even attracted to?

We just swipe right on everything when you average or ugly.

Most of the chicks that I've gotten off of Tinder are chicks that I normally wouldn't swipe right for because I'd just assume they wouldn't want me.

Taught me to just swipe and then filter.