Why don't black women want me man?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why was the approach different ? Were you afraid of the Black woman or something ?
:mjlol:

You think the "Cute shoes" thing wouldn't work on a Black woman ?
I did that a few times before and always gave me the :usure:

They know what I'm after:francis:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
A lot of nikkas nowadays don't know how to talk to woman. When I used to go out heavy I used to sit back and watch how dudes interacted with chicks and that shyt was fukking cringe worthy most of the time :huhldup:

Most dudes don't know how to sit down with a chick and captivate her mentally. They think having a job and not being a criminal should be good enough.

It's not? :mjcry:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well my last approach went like this....

Me: Excuse me I just wanted to say......

Her cutting me off: nikka I got a man dont be walking up on me like that :camby:

Me::skip:

Mean while....

I approach Becky

Me: Cute shoes

Her: Thanks, I got em on sale at.....

Convo continues on

Well the black one had a boyfriend :yeshrug:Did you expect her to continue the convo when she's taken?

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well my last approach went like this....

Me: Excuse me I just wanted to say......

Her cutting me off: nikka I got a man dont be walking up on me like that :camby:

Me::skip:

Mean while....

I approach Becky

Me: Cute shoes

Her: Thanks, I got em on sale at.....

Convo continues on

And? It's not the end of the world breh. Keep hunting and you'll eat, so stop complaining and go eat. Not every woman in the world will be attracted to you.

You can meet plenty of black women at the club, event, church, clothing stores, supermarket, etc. It's not that hard if you keep thinking negative instead of positive. I've seen plenty of brehs who don't have a job, car, money, lives with their mommy, pull women with no problem. :yeshrug:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Didn't know you were from the A :ohhh:

Lots of damaged and misguided women who prioritize the wrong things in a man. Maybe use Delta to visit Black countries or entertain dating non-white POC? Or maybe you aren't equal to the kind of women you want?
He needs to start using his Delta free plane passes
And explore

Fukk online dating..

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
Black women teach their daughters to act stand-offish and flaky around black men. They think it's cute for some reason.

I've never had good experiences with them. They only seem to be courteous when there's attractive women of other races in the vicinity. For example, at my last job, this ugly black girl tried to talk to me after she seen a random PAWG walk by us . Apparently she was scared that I was checking out the PAWG instead of her.

In reality, I wasn't checking for either one.
:yeshrug: