Why don't black women want me man?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
One thing I have noticed about Atlanta is going out to meet women is hard. It's not because the women are hard to get, it's the environment that makes created that makes it hard to meet women. A lot of men here like to flexx, they go out, get a section, buy bottles to impress women, a lot of women will not fukk with you if you are not in sections. It is not because they don't find you attractive, they dont want to offend their sucker for the night that is buying free drinks. Furthermore, by the time the night is over she is being hit on so much, that you may not stand out. At hood spots, it's even worse because nikkas are literally harassing women.

On the flip side, when I attend events geared towards black professionals, it's almost a guarantee to pull because guys aren't typically being super thirsty lol.

:mjlol: y'all nikkas kill me with this. Y'all act like the club is the only place to meet women. I've pulled chicks at the gas station and supermarket before.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U are making it way more difficult than it needs to be. For starters u are an average dude it sounds like.... u are food on a dating website. U either have to be very handsome or create a crazy appealing profile to eat off of that. Cold approaches are basura too if u dont have the gift of gab. U need to make it easy for urself breh. I have been out of the game for damn near a decade but when me and wifey moved to a new city we did some Meetups to network and find new people. That shyt is a feeding frenzy breh. And a lot of times u dont have much competition. But u have to choose wisely. A general purpose meetup is prob better as people have their guards down. Those "SINGLE READY TO MINGLE" type meetups are probably just like the club. Also make some friends nikka. Way easier to get at women when you have a mutual link. The shyt is not difficult
Once again I dont have problem with talking to or meeting women, just black women. They dont want me man :mjcry:. Why todd in the office gotta have ALL the black women? Why?

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
It's very possible you're a homosexual that's in denial. Sooner or later you're gonna have to deal with that lust demon that done possessed you breh :huhldup:

Nah breh. Nice try.

I just got out a 8 yr relationship with my chick.

Just rusty as fukk with this dating shyt

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is why men should never allow a woman to hook them up with someone....

smh..........back in the day my boys now wife tried to hook me up with her friend.

I literally hopped the fence on that ho then spead off in my other podnas car.

LOL, now imagine if you hook your friend up with a dude? She'll probably do the same thing if she's not attracted to him, brother.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
U are making it way more difficult than it needs to be. For starters u are an average dude it sounds like.... u are food on a dating website. U either have to be very handsome or create a crazy appealing profile to eat off of that. Cold approaches are basura too if u dont have the gift of gab. U need to make it easy for urself breh. I have been out of the game for damn near a decade but when me and wifey moved to a new city we did some Meetups to network and find new people. That shyt is a feeding frenzy breh. And a lot of times u dont have much competition. But u have to choose wisely. A general purpose meetup is prob better as people have their guards down. Those "SINGLE READY TO MINGLE" type meetups are probably just like the club. Also make some friends nikka. Way easier to get at women when you have a mutual link. The shyt is not difficult

A lot of nikkas nowadays don't know how to talk to woman. When I used to go out heavy I used to sit back and watch how dudes interacted with chicks and that shyt was fukking cringe worthy most of the time :huhldup:

Most dudes don't know how to sit down with a chick and captivate her mentally. They think having a job and not being a criminal should be good enough.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Well my last approach went like this....

Me: Excuse me I just wanted to say......

Her cutting me off: nikka I got a man dont be walking up on me like that :camby:

Me::skip:

Mean while....

I approach Becky

Me: Cute shoes

Her: Thanks, I got em on sale at.....

Convo continues on

Why was the approach different ? Were you afraid of the Black woman or something ?
:mjlol:

You think the "Cute shoes" thing wouldn't work on a Black woman ?