Why don't black women want me man?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why men should never allow a woman to hook them up with someone....

smh..........back in the day my boys now wife tried to hook me up with her friend.

I literally hopped the fence on that ho then spead off in my other podnas car.

Lol I would take into account what a guy likes before hooking him up with someone.

I honestly think I would be pretty good at it :ehh:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
This is why men should never allow a woman to hook them up with someone....

smh..........back in the day my boys now wife tried to hook me up with her friend.

I literally hopped the fence on that ho then spead off in my other podnas car.
:dead:

I can somewhat relate to this. :francis:

I rarely approach women unless they give off obvious signs mainly because I have a huge ego but also because I admittedly have zero game. I don't know the keywords to get the drawers, I just try to be myself & see if she reciprocates my energy. Being attractive usually helps seal the deal but it also intimidates a lot of women, mainly black. They see a pretty, 6ft, light skin brotha & automatically assume I'm either getting all the bytches or only date white women. :Kellzhuh:

I used to have an inherent fear of rejection so while nikkas "uglier" :dame: than me where getting all the thick dimes I was busy smashing flat backed thirsty beckies or busting nuts to Xhamster videos until Tinder changed the game. :blessed:
:dahell:blood how is you 6ft, lightskin and dont have a harem of bad black women

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, I am junking online dating for good. At the Rose Bar, I approached a bad ass chick from Detroit and it wasn't long until we were all over each other for the night. I have learned u gotta take shots in person, the most basic women has way more options than you because guys want to smash and they will smash a 5 if it means getting their dikkk wet.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When I was on tinder had over 1,000 matches twice, but I just had a auto swiper way back in the day. Even met s model :ehh:

Met my fiance on okcupid :ehh:

Old does suck but everyone is on it, just live by the mantra it only takes one.

When I was soul swipe..I got up to 100 matches..I am not even gon front, I ignored the Fat ones lol. I am in the gym after work...so I'm not dating a fat one. The ones I wanted had a lot of options. Internet dating is wack...never got 200 matches On Tinder. Internet dating is hard for males...the average woman has so many options she will be picky as fuk.

ftCnmeI.jpg

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a (black) friend who says the same stuff as you (why dont black women want me, etc), but when you get down the the nitty gritty, he has some issues with black women. Black people in general really. And he's chill but you can sense it. Not saying this is you but you might have a vibe. What are your political views?

I'm not politcal. I love my people and I love black women

How tall are you?... :francis:

6'1

You might be a lame. (No disrespect)
If dressing like an adult and going to work a legit job is lame then yes I might be

I have the opposite only black women want me. :mjcry:

Lets switch

It looks like they like you (51 want to potentially meet you)...you just don't like the ones who do :yeshrug:
I wont settle for a ugly or fat chick

Taketa's forehead need it's own profile. :wow:
ha

You flabby you sick you don't spit.
Other races of girls dont think so

Get off dating apps!!

Most dyme women have too much self esteem to be on there or just don't have to be. You work in an airport fam! One of the places with the most different women you can meet on earth! If you gotta shower at work get dressed and just hang out and chill to meet some women do it, I know you get flight discounts too. You should be swinging dikk international. You lazy as fukk huh?

You in ATL and have no hoes?!!!

Are you out of shape or something? Something ain't right here. You need an objective review top to bottom.

How do you dress?

Do you have a lame ass personality?

Insecure?

No teeth? Bad skin? Deformity?

Damn son wtf?

I dont have a problem getting women. I have a problem getting black women

They're all obese
I know right

The don't like you because you don't have the juice...I got it. :wow:

You gotta wait until I fall off the roof and die so you can have it

Then die already