Why don't black women want me man?

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
I don't really know what to say...except Soulswipe is straight trash. I had 114 matches but ...eh. I've resigned myself to staying single.

Maybe you give off a certain vibe that some Black women pick up on. Perhaps that's why the chick at your job asked you that specific question. In all honesty, of you want to date Black women it really shouldn't be that hard.

You have 51 matches....make it happen then again you probe just don't want the Black women that are showing interest.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I don't really know what to say...except Soulswipe is straight trash. I had 114 matches but ...eh. I've resigned myself to staying single.

Maybe you give off a certain vibe that some Black women pick up on. Perhaps that's why the chick at your job asked you that specific question. In all honesty, of you want to date Black women it really shouldn't be that hard.

You have 51 matches....make it happen then again you probe just don't want the Black women that are showing interest.

you're in AA....i can imagine the matches:russ:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
idk fam from your description you seem like the type black women think is lame
well fine ass black women:yeshrug:

yu probably need to get ya swag right and adapt some #HOH qualities bout yaself,

put some bass in ya voice, have some cockiness and confidence bout yaself pleighboi

or else you'll keep attracting the ugly/obese desperate black women:yeshrug:

:myman:i believe in you tho, hopefully you make the change and start smashin fine ass sistaz

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
when you have to ask yourself that question bruh…no need to even try to approach a black woman :yeshrug:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I can somewhat relate to this. :francis:

I rarely approach women unless they give off obvious signs mainly because I have a huge ego but also because I admittedly have zero game. I don't know the keywords to get the drawers, I just try to be myself & see if she reciprocates my energy. Being attractive usually helps seal the deal but it also intimidates a lot of women, mainly black. They see a pretty, 6ft, light skin brotha & automatically assume I'm either getting all the bytches or only date white women. :Kellzhuh:

I used to have an inherent fear of rejection so while nikkas "uglier" :dame: than me where getting all the thick dimes I was busy smashing flat backed thirsty beckies or busting nuts to Xhamster videos until Tinder changed the game. :blessed: