Why don't black women want me man?

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I been here 2 years, and I have never seen a "why can't I get pawgs" thread but I digress.

With those options, damn, S'not really your fault. All the soul swipe girls are fat except for Whitney, while on tinder sherry, Britt and Ollie are aight. Maritza looks underage.

Your results aren't representative of what black women think of you, there might be a dime lite skin looking for someone like you, not on soulswipe.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
When I was soul swipe..I got up to 100 matches..I am not even gon front, I ignored the Fat ones lol. I am in the gym after work...so I'm not dating a fat one. The ones I wanted had a lot of options. Internet dating is wack...never got 200 matches On Tinder. Internet dating is hard for males...the average woman has so many options she will be picky as fuk.

ftCnmeI.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjcry:

I know you all see the "why can't I get any pawgs" threads on the regular but I have the opposite problem. No this is not a troll thread. I didn't even notice I had this problem until a black chick at work brought it up. She asked me if I was one of those types who only date white girls or spanish girls. In my heart I'm not and I actually prefer a good sister by my side but the situation never presented itself to me. Black chick really don't show me any love like that and the one who brought it to my attention is in a relationship herself.

Now now before you guys be like," oh look another thread bashing black women:francis:" its not about that. I'm just curious as to why they don't feel me like that.

I'm a young brother who works for delta in atlanta and no I'm not a janitor. I'm not got to get too detail about my life so just know I work on the flightline so I'm a mechanic of some type. I'm not bad looking at all or at least I don't think so. I don't actively chase after other races of women first but when I approach a black woman its usually, "how dare you approach me you thirsty nikka". So I tried a little experiment to see if it was actually me.

I opened a tinder and a soul swipe account at the same time. Tinder has mostly other races and soulswipe has mostly black women. These are the results after 2 weeks. Both screen shots were taking at the same time.

KJFjSiL.png

FOS2fIY.png

Now I know it isn't the amount of women available. I work with a whiteboy who's into black women and he's the one who told me about soulswipe. That guy has over 500 matches on there. He's not the wanna be thug type either, just plain ole todd thats it. Half of the black women who did match me were fatties. Also this was just me swiping right of everyone. So what gives?
You flabby you sick you don't spit.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Get off dating apps!!

Most dyme women have too much self esteem to be on there or just don't have to be. You work in an airport fam! One of the places with the most different women you can meet on earth! If you gotta shower at work get dressed and just hang out and chill to meet some women do it, I know you get flight discounts too. You should be swinging dikk international. You lazy as fukk huh?

You in ATL and have no hoes?!!!

Are you out of shape or something? Something ain't right here. You need an objective review top to bottom.

How do you dress?

Do you have a lame ass personality?

Insecure?

No teeth? Bad skin? Deformity?

Damn son wtf?