Why does Ryse get hate for the same things the Uncharted series gets praised for?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah cause games of different genres can't be similar :rudy:
They can be similar

But the way your simplifying shyt down to the basic functions and mechanics is like when my lady tells me see doesnt see the difference between battlefield or halo.

Like literally she told me one day that wipeout looked just like midnight club when she seen me playing it. Thats how your acting.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They can be similar

But the way your simplifying shyt down to the basic functions and mechanics is like when my lady tells me see doesnt see the difference between battlefield or halo.

Like literally she told me one day that wipeout looked just like midnight club when she seen me playing it. Thats how your acting.

:comeon: I'm comparing the basic functions and mechanics of the game. Once again I never said the games are the same or that they are equal. I'm simply comparing the similarities in design between the two games.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:comeon: I'm comparing the basic functions and mechanics of the game. Once again I never said the games are the same or that they are equal. I'm simply comparing the similarities in design between the two games.

So if Ryse isn't the same caliber of game as UC then what's the point of this thread? Ryse mechanics are trash, UC's mechanics are smooth like butta.

UC is a shooter with simple gameplay mechanics and light platforming. It's not supposed to be complex/deep, it's just supposed to be great at what it does, which everyone agrees that it is.

You could have waited for a real Xbone exclusive to come out before making a thread like this, but you in here going extra hard defending a glorified tech demo....:snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So if Ryse isn't the same caliber of game as UC then what's the point of this thread?
Because the games have similar design philosophies and I got similar enjoyment ou of both.

]Ryse mechanics are trash, UC's mechanics are smooth like butta.
Not true at all

UC is a shooter with simple gameplay mechanics and light platforming. It's not supposed to be complex/deep, it's just supposed to be great at what it does, which everyone agrees that it is.

You could have waited for a real Xbone exclusive to come out before making a thread like this, but you in here going extra hard defending a glorified tech demo....:snoop:
Nah you are only proving my point. You just came in here repeating the same tired talking points about a game you never played.

"Hype" can work for or against for a game. I think it has worked against Ryse and has helped elevate uncharted, but the games are a lot more similar than people are willing to admit.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Because the games have similar design philosophies and I got similar enjoyment ou of both.

Not true at all

Nah you are only proving my point. You just came in here repeating the same tired talking points about a game you never played.

"Hype" can work for or against for a game. I think it has worked against Ryse and has helped elevate uncharted, but the games are a lot more similar than people are willing to admit.

I've played Ryse. It's criticisms were around as soon as people were allowed to play it. What kind of hype you talking about? Wasn't Ryse originally supposed to be a Kinect game? That right there should tell you a lot of about the gameplay and why most people find it to be empty. Both Ryse and UC are exclusive to their respective platforms, that's where the similarities end.

Compare UC to Gears of War and maybe you'll have a leg to stand on.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What kind of hype are you talking about
:usure:
Wasn't Ryse originally supposed to be a Kinect game? That right there should tell you a lot of about the gameplay and why most people find it to be empty.
Point proven.

Both Ryse and UC are exclusive to their respective platforms, that's where the similarities end.

Compare UC to Gears of War and maybe you'll have a leg to stand on.

And this proves to me you have not played the game. You are simply repeating some stuff you read about the game.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:usure:

Point proven.

And this proves to me you have not played the game. You are simply repeating some stuff you read about the game.

So tell me what hype you are referring to. Who the fukk was looking forward to Ryse besides delusional xbot fanboys? Every reviewer who got their hands on the game early had bad things to say about it which carried over to it's release. It's just not a good game, deal with it.

and you don't have to believe that I've played it, that's fine :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So tell me what hype you are referring to.
All the stuff you have said the game without playing it, was said about the game before it was even in anyone's hands

Who the fukk was looking forward to Ryse besides delusional xbot fanboys?
My point exactly. The only hype about the game came from people such as yourself repeating shyt you read from Sony fanboys.

Every reviewer who got their hands on the game early had bad things to say about it which carried over to it's release.
Not true at all

It's just not a good game, deal with it.
Not true at all

and you don't have to believe that I've played it, that's fine :manny:
You don't have to make up stuff to try to prove a point :ufdup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well, you said you couldn't even finish UC3.... how much did you enjoy Ryse?

It was over by the time I was getting tired of it. Had they thrown me in a desert and then right back into an arena with the same goons again, I probably would have quit this one too. But it ended at just the right time.