Why does Ryse get hate for the same things the Uncharted series gets praised for?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The gameplay in Uncharted 2 is very strong. I don't consider Halo repetitive despite shooting being the primary mechanic because the encounters are extremely varied and well thought out. I don't consider Uncharted for the same reasons.

I disagree. The encounters in uncharted 2 are not varied. You are stuck in a arena shooting the same goons until they are all dead.

In all three uncharted games, I was thinking "not again:why:" when I walked into an arena and the goons popped out

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
iMYAdMT27HSpq.gif

:russ:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Yeah, makes perfect sense. Imagine the other side to that. If he was a PS stan, he'd be saying Forza 5 is garbage. Outside the visuals, it's repetitve. All you do is drive around in circles breh. There's no real strategy or difficulty in that. :snoop:

This is why cats can't take you seriously.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
:comeon: why did you post in here then, and why did you ignore the rest of what I said.

Y'all really like uncharted and that's fine, but you a truly overhyping it by trying to call out the gunplay as something special, it is not.
Why am I disqualified from posting in here because I'm not surprised we disagree? Why am I obligated to respond to everything you posted? Do *you* decide how we should post now? I'll be sure to run my posts by you next time.

I just disagreed with what you said about gameplay and gave my thoughts. I don't understand why you had to turn it into something else just because you feel some type of way about it.

I think Uncharted 1 and Uncharted 3 are overrated by most. I think Uncharted 2 is one of the best gaming experiences I've had this generation. That's just me. :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, makes perfect sense. Imagine the other side to that. If he was a PS stan, he'd be saying Forza 5 is garbage. Outside the visuals, it's repetitve. All you do is drive around in circles breh. There's no real strategy or difficulty in that. :smh:

Not once did I say uncharted is garbage. That's what y'all hear cause you are incapable of being critical of a game you like.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why am I disqualified from posting in here because I'm not surprised we disagree? Why am I obligated to respond to everything you posted? Do *you* decide how we should post now? I'll be sure to run my posts by you next time.

I just disagreed with what you said about gameplay and gave my thoughts. I don't understand why you had to turn it into something else.

No you are not disqualified, but if you are gonna cut my reply off at "I disagree" when you already knew I disagreed, before you quoted me, it just shows that you weren't here for any type of discourse in the first place.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
No you are not disqualified, but if you are gonna cut my reply off at "I disagree" when you already knew I disagreed, before you quoted me, it just shows that you weren't here for any type of discourse in the first place.
Let me put it this way, any further discourse you and I would have would be summed up with "I disagree".

Kodie

Pro
Daps
And you knew that before posting here:comeon:
Dude, you gave your thoughts, I gave my thoughts, you gave your thoughts some more, I Ye shrugged. I don't understand why you're upset by this and acting like I shouldn't have posted.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dude, you gave your thoughts, I gave my thoughts, you gave your thoughts some more, I Ye shrugged. I don't understand why you're upset by this and acting like I shouldn't have posted.

Not upset about anything. Just pointing some shyt out like you did.

Quoting me implies that you want to have discourse. Taking one part of my post and ye shrugging while ignoring the rest shows that you abandoned that discourse because you had no answer to what I said. You try to act like you are above the fray, but when it comes to something you are a fan of, you fall back on the same tenets of any other fanboy. Deflect and post smileys.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Not upset about anything. Just pointing some shyt out like you did.

Quoting me implies that you want to have discourse. Taking one part of my post and ye shrugging while ignoring the rest shows that you abandoned that discourse because you had no answer to what I said. You try to act like you are above the fray, but when it comes to something you are a fan of, you fall back on the same tenets of any other fanboy. Deflect and post smileys.

I abandoned because we were going to go in circles like last time. Why continue? I don't try to act like above the fray any more than anyone else on here (it's basically what you're doing here) and I don't know what tenets I or others fall back on but I know you can't link my taste to any particular monolithic brand. I do stand by that, and why shouldn't I?

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Besides the fact the story/humor/puzzles/stealth/characters/cover system

I mean i seen what OP did
But they are two totally different movies

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I abandoned because we were going to go in circles like last time.

Once again if you knew that from jump, and you had no intention of having any discourse, then there was no need to quote me. You could have just walked in said "I disagree" and walked out, but instead you opted to quote me, which implies that you were looking for a response.

Had my post not started with "I disagree" then what would your response be?

Why continue?
why quote me in thefirst place

I don't try to act like above the fray any more than anyone else on here (it's basically what you're doing here) and I don't know what tenets I or others fall back on but I know you can't link my taste to any particular monolithic brand. I do stand by that, and why shouldn't I?
I don't pretend to be above the fray, in fact I embrace it :ahh:

And no your alegence doesn't seem to be for a certain brand. I'll give you that one.