Why does Ryse get hate for the same things the Uncharted series gets praised for?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I disagree. The encounters in uncharted 2 are not varied. You are stuck in a arena shooting the same goons until they are all dead.

In all three uncharted games, I was thinking "not again:why:" when I walked into an arena and the goons popped out
Give me an Xbox game & I'll dumb down its mechanics like you're doing right now

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
24 pages?
3l4d.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

He's impartial and he ripped this game to shreds
There's a saying out there and the saying goes like this; you can't polish a turd Ryse Son of Rome is the exception to this case an extremely polished turd

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Like I said the enjoyment from the game comes from the spectacle, not the mechanics.

And you call it ignorant, but it's the truth. If that cool ass set piece wasn't going on around you then the platforming would be seen for how shallow it is. ND did a great job hiding the shallow mechanics and limited gameplay behind the action movie paint, but if you take a step back and look at the actual gameplay mechanics, there is nothing special there. Other 3rd person games this gen have done shooting, platforming, and hand to hand, much better than uncharted.
Your arguement reminds me of a female that cant tell the difference between different games, even when said games are nothing alike

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just played it for about an hour. certainly not a full fledged button masher... I tried.