Why does Ryse get hate for the same things the Uncharted series gets praised for?

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
:usure:

Do you think this guy or the people that dapped him are lying?

That's his opinion and one that's in the minority. You on the other hand keep trying to pass your opinion off as fact and tried to justify it by saying reviewers were saying the same things as you which is a bold faced lie.

I can't take seriously someones opinion who has never even played through the games he talks about tho

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Graphics/presentation

If we remove the stellar graphics/presentation from uncharted, would anyone here be praising the gunplay?
Uncharted's gameplay isn't only limited to gunfights :snoop:. You can swim, perform actions like climbing, jumping, grabbing on ledges/ropes, and hand to hand combat. That alone offers more gameplay variety than Ryse. And like I said before, Uncharted series has great plots and characters that make the game memorable. Can you say the same for Ryse? Also, how come you're not comparing GOW with Ryse? That's the most sensible comparison.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's his opinion and one that's in the minority. You on the other hand keep trying to pass your opinion off as fact and tried to justify it by saying reviewers were saying the same things as you which is a bold faced lie.

I can't take seriously someones opinion who has never even played through the games he talks about tho
I've played through all 3 games. Have you played Ryse:ohhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Uncharted's gameplay isn't only limited to gunfights :snoop:. You can swim, perform actions like climbing, jumping, grabbing on ledges/ropes, and hand to hand combat. That alone offers more gameplay variety than Ryse. And like I said before, Uncharted series has great plots and characters that make the game memorable. Can you say the same for Ryse? Also, how come you're not comparing GOW with Ryse? That's the most sensible comparison.

You jump and climb over things in Ryse as well.

Ryse has a good plot and characters. The game was very entertaining and memorable.

GOW is not really like Ryse. As I've explained plenty of times. The general concept of Ryse is the same as uncharted. Cinematic movie action

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
I've played through all 3 games. Have you played Ryse:ohhh:

Don't believe that for a second. Otherwise you wouldn't be making these statements that are flat out lies.

And no I haven't played Ryse nor have I said anything about it in this thread. I've only commented on the lies you've been spewing in this thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Don't believe that for a second. Otherwise you wouldn't be making these statements that are flat out lies.

And no I haven't played Ryse nor have I said anything about it in this thread. I've only commented on the lies you've been spewing in this thread

Well I have. And I'm not the only one to have that opinion about the games. Even the fans in this thread said the gameplay wasnt the strong suit of the game.

There were plenty of 3rd person shooters last gen that were much better than uncharted from a gameplay standpoint.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Well I have. And I'm not the only one to have that opinion about the games. Even the fans in this thread said the gameplay wasnt the strong suit of the game.

There were plenty of 3rd person shooters last gen that were much better than uncharted from a gameplay standpoint.

Again you in the minority. The majority of the gaming community thinks the gameplay is great and it's clear in the reviews for the games in the series and in all the awards the series has won. But you wouldn't know much about the gameplay anyway since you haven't played through the games

And I would love to see this list of games that were better from a gameplay standpoint.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Tomb raider
Max Payne
Watch Dogs
Kane and lynch
Gears of war

Even the gunplay in saints row, is better than uncharted.

:comeon:

Can't comment on TR cause I haven't played it.

But Max Payne's gameplay isn't better, it doesn't have nearly the depth as UC and LMAO at Kane & Lynch. LOL at you listing a game that ain't even out too. :snoop:

You making yourself look worse just stop.

*edit- and the same thing goes for GOW. Not nearly as much depth in gameplay

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:comeon:

Can't comment on TR cause I haven't played it.

But Max Payne's gameplay isn't better, it doesn't have nearly the depth as UC and LMAO at Kane & Lynch. LOL at you listing a game that ain't even out too. :snoop:

You making yourself look worse just stop.

Depth and UC don't belong in the same conversation.

And yes the Kane and lynch gunplay was for better than the uncharted series.

And my bad I ment sleeping dogs, not watch dogs.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Depth and UC don't belong in the same conversation.

And yes the Kane and lynch gunplay was for better than the uncharted series.

And my bad I ment sleeping dogs, not watch dogs.

There's more to UC's gameplay than the gunplay, so yes it has more depth than those games, you would know this if you had ever played through the games

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
No there is not. You walk through hallways and jump over rocks without ever having any sense of challenge or achievement.

There are entire sections of the games that just platforming or puzzle solving. No gunplay involved whatsoever. You should try playing the games before speaking on them.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There are entire sections of the games that just platforming or puzzle solving. No gunplay involved whatsoever. You should try playing the games before speaking on them.

Those sections are few and far between. And none of them present any challenge or sense of acheivment, they are simply there to move you to the next gunfight/cutscene

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Those sections are few and far between. And none of them present any challenge or sense of acheivment, they are simply there to move you to the next gunfight/cutscene

:dahell:

Platforming is a core gameplay mechanic to the series. But I'm done with this argument. You clearly haven't played through the games and just speaking lies trying make a X1 exclusive look better than it is by comparing and downplaying a classic PS exclusive.

Continue trolling