Why does Ryse get hate for the same things the Uncharted series gets praised for?

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: nikka, you suck tho.
Nobody gives a shyt how many trophies you got. Most of us don't care top play thru a campaign 3x to achieve all that :stopitslime:
When it came to online play? I started from the bottom... held down the top. Now since the series fell off
I know YOU KNOW how Xbox will counter with Gears & some kind of Uncharted clone of its own (thats how its down)

Or do you think Uncharted wasn't made to combat gears? :leon:
Court you was bottom tier anyway so why are you talking... Me and "terribleness" ran Uncharted 2.
Platinumed all 3 to. :yeshrug:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
serving crow soon? :lupe:
I honestly don't doubt that he has the game, I just don't see the point of not logging in to PSN whenever you turn the console on unless you're using a modded PS3.

Unless you're sharing the console I don't see why one wouldn't set it on auto log-in

:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No matter how many times you say this it doesn't make it true. I've already proved you wrong.

You clearly haven't played through the Uncharted series cause you know nothing about the games and how they play
:usure:

I've yet to play Ryse but I also don't play Uncharted for the gameplay. To me Uncharted's gameplay is serviceable but i'm around for the Hollywood blockbuster in video game from experience. Uncharted also has a memorable cast of characters. From what I've heard of Ryse the main character is pretty blah.

Do you think this guy or the people that dapped him are lying?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But coming from Xbots who were :dj2: for a console that required them to be online it's funny to me.

And it takes seconds to log in to PSN, what's slow about logging in to the network?

:what:

I honestly don't doubt that he has the game, I just don't see the point of not logging in to PSN whenever you turn the console on unless you're using a modded PS3.

Unless you're sharing the console I don't see why one wouldn't set it on auto log-in

Because its trash, and you always have to download and install a dumb ass update.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Still not showing breh. Sync ya damn trophies!!
:what: nikka you know damn well i don't have a trophie for this game i ain't even done with it yet. inside the

school right now

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

honestly i never log in to psn, it's honestly a hassle to go through long ass updates :manny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I forgot this shyt ain't xbl my bad , on xbox it shows the games :manny:. i'll take a picture if it makes you happy
update your trophy list :leostare: even if you have no trophies, it'll show the games